tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
would have probably been playing the new update by now but lap died before the 30th so its still in repairs ill finally have it by tomorrow sadge that i probably wont have any links alive by the time i get to it

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
The hard part is that I have no clue what that is LOL. The game is confusing, and even more confusing when I don't read Japanese. I hate to be annoying and have to ask about where to even start with that.
I need a guide to find all the female enemies tbqh.
Youtube search "unity game translator" if you know how to acquire this game, this should be a breeze. Sidenote though, it takes a second or to for it to translate Japanese to english but at least it's better than nothing

Reactions: DustyX

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a (dedicated?) english translator that's been or will be working on this game? It's been a hot minute (see: months) since I last played it and I could make a very vague sense of where to go next at 'x' points in the demo but more often than not I was left scratching my head in confusion and the current translation marginally helped. o_O

Last edited:

illbelle

Jul 21, 2022
Is there a menu or button for changing costumes? Because I cant seem to figure out how to enter the public bath

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yeah. It says i cant enter with clothes on. Though I have no idea how to take it off
Let me launch the game right now, let me see how to figure this out, give me about 0.1 seconds. Okay here is the answer, firstly as you enter the room there is a dude with a mask on with white shirt, click up on arrow key on your keyboard to interact with him, then a window prompt will pop up, select the first option, go to either the pink or blue room and move forward until you see an orange arrow like thing next to some towels. From there, press up arrow key on your keyboard, and there should be two options, choose the first one. Her clothes will disappear, they will reappear after you click the same object with the orange symbol highlight. You will not be able to leave the sauna with her clothes off, she will have to have them back on in order for you to leave the room. This is quite stupid in my opinion, there really needs to be a feature implemented which allows the character to stay nude. Hope this helped you.

Last edited:

illbelle

Jul 21, 2022
Let me launch the game right now, let me see how to figure this out, give me about 0.1 seconds. Okay here is the answer, firstly as you enter the room there is a dude with a mask on with white shirt, click up on arrow key on your keyboard to interact with him, then a window prompt will pop up, select the first option, go to either the pink or blue room and move forward until you see an orange arrow like thing next to some towels. From there, press up arrow key on your keyboard, and there should be two options, choose the first one. Her clothes will disappear, they will reappear after you click the same object with the orange symbol highlight. You will not be able to leave the sauna with her clothes off, she will have to have them back on in order for you to leave the room. This is quite stupid in my opinion, there really needs to be a feature implemented which allows the character to stay nude. Hope this helped you.
I kinda feel stupid for not noticing the towels interaction earlier. And yeah I feel like being able to change clothes whenever is a great feature for these kind of games. Thanks for the help!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I kinda feel stupid for not noticing the towels interaction earlier. And yeah I feel like being able to change clothes whenever is a great feature for these kind of games. Thanks for the help!
Hey, no problem, just here to help. :)

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Not only the character to stay nude but also the feature to enter the men's side of the bath. I mean why even keep a men's bath if we weren't meant to enter it. I trust there's much more fun on the men's side.

Reactions: sageproduct
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes