f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
People can continue to upload the game and be a hero on this thread. :)

sorry for the confusion. To those that plan to upload the game on a uploading website, just remember to be careful what site you upload the game on. Different websites have different policies.
Yep, thanks. But I can't seem to DM you, your profile says it's locked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hu lover

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah, DM for me is set to only people that i follow on here. is there something specific you want to discuss with me?
Yes, sir. I am very upset with your signature. I find it to be shocking, grossly disrespectful, and morally reprehensible. The woman depicted is a very sweet lady whom I am acquainted with, and she does not deserve having her body represented in such a lewd way and committing acts that shouldn't be seen in this way.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yes, sir. I am very upset with your signature. I find it to be shocking, grossly disrespectful, and morally reprehensible. The woman depicted is a very sweet lady whom I am acquainted with, and she does not deserve having her body represented in such a lewd way and committing acts that shouldn't be seen in this way.
i have seen far more explicit signatures. these photos specifically are okay to use, it follows rule guidelines.sorry if it annoys you. but there is nothing wrong using them. plus, this is an adult website for goodness sake.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Just because you burst a load about Guilty Hell 2 Airi that doesn't make you a bad man.
Airi's so sweet and compassionate and brave and divine and pure, the last thing she deserves is to be raped by the world she came down to save. While all the gods and goddesses were too high and mighty to help the rotten world, she was the only one with the grace in her heart to do anything at all to help humans, even jeopardizing her own immortality and divinity to do so

Her kind and trusting nature is repeatedly taken advantage of, by horrible disgusting monsters and men who think nothing but raping and pillaging

She didn't deserve any of this, the least I could do is play the game properly and competently so nothing bad has to happen to her, but instead I willingly lead her to get raped and tortured, even though she's fully capable of defeating all the enemies, I force her into losing, just walking forward and willingly being beaten and grabbed, all so I can spill my disgusting seed

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Ekzou and hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Airi's so sweet and compassionate and brave and divine and pure, the last thing she deserves is to be raped by the world she came down to save. While all the gods and goddesses were too high and mighty to help the rotten world, she was the only one with the grace in her heart to do anything at all to help humans, even jeopardizing her own immortality and divinity to do so

Her kind and trusting nature is repeatedly taken advantage of, by horrible disgusting monsters and men who think nothing but raping and pillaging

She didn't deserve any of this, the least I could do is play the game properly and competently so nothing bad has to happen to her, but instead I willingly lead her to get raped and tortured, even though she's fully capable of defeating all the enemies, I force her into losing, just walking forward and willingly being beaten and grabbed, all so I can spill my disgusting seed
but do you really adore her?

if you do, you would burst seminal tadpoles about her each day. airi needs your affection. don't let her down, she needs you..

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
but do you really adore her?

if you do, you would burst seminal tadpoles about her each day. airi needs your affection. don't let her down, she needs you..
You are a bad man dragging me down, I will not listen to your lies, lust is not love. Airi is a goddess not an object and no man is fit to do those things with her

Nov 19, 2021
You are a bad man dragging me down, I will not listen to your lies, lust is not love. Airi is a goddess not an object and no man is fit to do those things with her
With all due disrespect, whatever you're got running through your system, please stop. For your health and our sanity, thank you.

Falchion26

Nov 24, 2018
Can't help but post about my desire for the spiderboi and the clown dude from GH1 to come back. Anyone else have some monsters or bosses from GH1 that you want them to come back?

Reactions: sageproduct
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes