azidny

May 27, 2020
hello everyone, I have a joint plan to upload every update of the GH2 demo. But I have problems receiving money from several different countries. Any suggestion?
Because I think 750 yen every month is too expensive for 1 person and give it away for free

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
hello everyone, I have a joint plan to upload every update of the GH2 demo. But I have problems receiving money from several different countries. Any suggestion?
Because I think 750 yen every month is too expensive for 1 person and give it away for free
750 yen is about 5 dolla.. i think you need to do sucky sucky once month or you can do fucky fucky 10 dolla to cover 2 months update

get-up-kyle-broflovski.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

azidny

May 27, 2020
750 yen is about 5 dolla.. i think you need to do sucky sucky once month or you can do fucky fucky 10 dolla to cover 2 months update
It can be subscribe for another creator to and share to other threads. But I just find the platform what I need that can accept many country currency.
But I don't know when I start to do it. Maybe next year

• Love
Reactions: suyatna

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
It can be subscribe for another creator to and share to other threads. But I just find the platform what I need that can accept many country currency.
But I don't know when I start to do it. Maybe next year
You mean like patreon? or buy me coffe crowdfunding?

zzp

May 23, 2020
Well, taking down links so aggressively wont really boost the sale for real.... I think the devs could add Ads into the game so that their earnings can increase with free users.

Anyway, let's try

Here 25c (Thanks to hh222). AutoTranslator included (Use the Patch and Run).
On the first launch do NOT connect a gamepad.

Cheers
If you cannot get this version, don't be sad, the update is minimal (only a redesigned heaven and a non-interactive groupie scene)

Update: link fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzou

ShadowMan007

Nov 24, 2021
Well, taking down links so aggressively wont really boost the sale for real.... I think the devs could add Ads into the game so that their earnings can increase with free users.

Anyway, let's try some other

If you cannot get this version, don't be sad, the update is minimal (only a redesigned heaven and a non-interactive groupie scene)
Could u DM the part

alvinaville2

Dec 6, 2021

Anyway, let's try

It doesn't work, it's been 30 minutes now :/

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Reupload it and report the link, instead of posting it publicly.
Reupload it and report the link, instead of posting it publicly.

Anyway, let's try

y r u uploading by yourself in public? just upload it to google drive and DM the link to this guy,, he will take care of the rest

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017

Anyway, let's try

If no one like Ubisoft so called Ad bug in their games ,what make you think anyone going to like ads in their sex games?.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes