BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Reasonable reply, I hopped over to CI-EN and you're actually right, his japanese audience seems to indeed like this stuff. Big yikes, but I get it, that at least makes some sense.

My point wasn't even kink shaming although I am very strictly against cp. It was to have Kairi add some meaningful content like some proper new enemies instead of fulfilling on highly sketchy kinks that are a huge turn off not just for the two of us, even if 6 post guy above you clearly lacks brains to understand that.

And yes, this is another skipable update with new unfinished items already released to the players with placeholder functionality because they "didn't have the time" to release it as intended... yeah, as if the game wasn't already filled to the brim with unfinished features and placeholders.
oof yikes and ick etc

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Meh. Kairi adding even more scenes involving children absolutely bewilders me. As if the zombie children in the basement sucking Airis pussy and tits weren't enough already, no, they have to add human boys sucking Airis tits too.

I would so much prefer them to make more new hot female monsters like the succubus and more new or at least more variations of male monsters, zombies and human thugs, old men etc. instead of this. This is unfapable stuff imo :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reminds me of the last game where they let airi make out with a child NPC

Zamoxino

Nov 17, 2021
It was to have Kairi add some meaningful content like some proper new enemies instead of fulfilling on highly sketchy kinks that are a huge turn off not just for the two of us, even if 6 post guy above you clearly lacks brains to understand that.
ok mr big brain... but u know that exact same thing can be said about adding any ugly monster on girl animation when someone does not like that kink?... that was the whole reason why i said what i said. and how the fk its not meaningful content when there are clearly ppl who like it... jesus christ man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agitrek21

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
This game is variety of fetishes. Don't play the part that you don't like.
You know, I'm with you on that but...that's slightly different. CP, even if fictionalized, is really, really, really frowned upon and for a lot of people, the fact that this scene even exists is...appalling.

Also, the shota content from the first game was a bit of a blurry subject.
Zombie kids obviously wanted to eat Airi (which is available already in the dungeon of GH2, for those that missed it). So it's not straight up ero-content.
Normal kid from the GH1 was also kinda acceptable because it was an innocent kiss turned dirty if I remember. You know, growing boys having a bit awkward, innocent kiss with an older woman (as a thank you for example) that is pushing them away when they get too touchy is a bit of a movie trope even. Trope that is acceptable because it is an example what separates appropriate from inappropriate.

This new scene though is...problematic. I see no way to defend it when the time comes for Steam release.
For once, I'm curious what will happen from now on because it is an unusual content in a quite well known H-game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes