Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
yeah dude, i swear i can't handle the boss fight before the new patch dude, i am raging for real; need some one that have done that boss
If you talk about Incubus/Corrupted Discount Sephiroth...I literally have save right after defeating that boss.
Otherwise, there was no new boss in the latest patch (Incubus is from two months ago), only changes to the existing content.

funkmasterc

Jun 1, 2018
Not sure what I did but something around the first time meeting vivi in her hut made it so most of the normal enemies ignore me and I can walk through traps. I skimmed and did some searches but didn't see anyone else mention this. Unless its part of the english version just breaking.

Edit: yep switched back to Japanese and seems to be working better
Edit 2: broke again after that and just saved and restarted the game to fix it. Not sure if it's related to language setting now

Last edited:

blatzer

Apr 21, 2018
Hello, I'm kinda stuck on the latest update. Can't talk to VIVI at the edge of the map after defeating the incubus. I've tried changing language to japanese. Still no clue.

yuuno117

Sep 25, 2017
I finally got around to use mtl translator, now i am playing from the beginning to experience the game myself
now the question i have is, in the village with the nursery under the church, is there a way to make airi lactate "normal" milk, becaause she is just giving off magic power that the child doesnt need

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I finally got around to use mtl translator, now i am playing from the beginning to experience the game myself
now the question i have is, in the village with the nursery under the church, is there a way to make airi lactate "normal" milk, becaause she is just giving off magic power that the child doesnt need
That is a good question for once...I don't really care for "dairy content" but I think nothing was mentioned about actual milk being a thing, now or ever.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
why sometimes i got error, the enemy like freezing and not attacking me, is there anyway to fix that?
Rather typical error that has appeared in multiple updates. Thing is Kairi is infamous for dropping like 2-3 hotfixes for every update because they can't even get these small pieces of newly released content working right away. Since the one guy who used to leak new updates here apparently stopped doing so, we're currently not getting these hotfixed builds anymore.

If you take a look at previous updates, any build that begins with "a" or "b" is usually riddled with (often game breaking) bugs. Current build is 0.35d fixing multiple bugs from 0.35a but this build has not been leaked to the public.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Any tutorial for a translation of this game can anyone give any guides thank you
Yea I really cant figure out how to access any of the new features they mentioned. One of them is with Voltis and now I dont even know how to access the Voltis mission. It used to be semi translated so I knew which mission i was on but now the only one translated is the one where you watch the prostitutes in the forest.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Vyacheslav Grinko
Download this

- extract the "core" and "plugins" folders to your main GH2 folder

- extract the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to your main GH2 folder and run it once, press any key after

It will create a new shortcut called GuiltyHell2_alpha (Patch and Run), just run the game through this shortcut

Now your game is ready to translate japanese to english but it does not "know" any game dialogue yet so it'll take a couple seconds to translate every single line of dialogue. However, you can take someone else's already created translation file and put it in your folder
1730057439635.png
so you'll get a much faster translation while playing because XUnity just reads it from their .txt

I'll attach my translation file that should include pretty much all dialogue up to 0.33

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Vyacheslav Grinko
Download this

- extract the "core" and "plugins" folders to your main GH2 folder

- extract the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to your main GH2 folder and run it once, press any key after

It will create a new shortcut called GuiltyHell2_alpha (Patch and Run), just run the game through this shortcut

Now your game is ready to translate japanese to english but it does not "know" any game dialogue yet so it'll take a couple seconds to translate every single line of dialogue. However, you can take someone else's already created translation file and put it in your folder
View attachment 4173690
so you'll get a much faster translation while playing because XUnity just reads it from their .txt

I'll attach my translation file that should include pretty much all dialogue up to 0.33
Manny thanks man much appreciated

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes