Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Guilty Pleasure - Music/SFX, gallery unlocker, walkthrough Mod [v0.35] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah but there are no choices to make so except for the gallery stuff, no update required

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah but there are no choices to make so except for the gallery stuff, no update required
I do also like his music and sound effects stuff too. However, since I had to play catch up on my downloads earlier this month, computer crashed in Jan and finally got a new one, haven't gotten through 12 yet myself, so I could wait a bit for it.

Reactions: KoGa3

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KoGa3 There is one section in the WT mod which the recommend of your choice I find kinda weird. I know the 'recommend' choices are your personal ones but I wonder about why choose that option. The Lilly asks you to whether you think you are basically fuckbuddies or more than that possibilty of being a couple. When you say 'agree' you literally say that you want become fuckbuddies, nothing serious. If you say 'I don't know' to that question, you might want to become more than fuckbuddy. Lilly asks you about want to be more than fuckbuddies and she says that talk to her when you sure about your feelings if you choose 'I don't know' option. If you choose 'agree', you basically shot down her romance. and only want to become fuckbuddies. I have no idea why do you recommend 'agree' choice tbh. Is it about something in the code or you just don't want to romance Lilly as a personal preference? Because if the WT mod is 'no romance-just fuckbuddy with everyone' I would rather not use the wt function of the mod

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 There is one section in the WT mod which the recommend of your choice I find kinda weird. I know the 'recommend' choices are your personal ones but I wonder about why choose that option. The Lilly asks you to whether you think you are basically fuckbuddies or more than that possibilty of being a couple. When you say 'agree' you literally say that you want become fuckbuddies, nothing serious. If you say 'I don't know' to that question, you might want to become more than fuckbuddy. Lilly asks you about want to be more than fuckbuddies and she says that talk to her when you sure about your feelings if you choose 'I don't know' option. If you choose 'agree', you basically shot down her romance. and only want to become fuckbuddies. I have no idea why do you recommend 'agree' choice tbh. Is it about something in the code or you just don't want to romance Lilly as a personal preference? Because if the WT mod is 'no romance-just fuckbuddy with everyone' I would rather not use the wt function of the mod
Thanks for pointing that out. I remember that choice. I struggled there to even give a recommendation. In the end I used this one because I had the "vibe" that it was to early for showing more/deeper feelings at that point in the game and better agree with her. And since this choice has no influence for the further game anyway (no variable is set for that) I've left it that way.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for pointing that out. I remember that choice. I struggled there to even give a recommendation. In the end I used this one because I had the "vibe" that it was to early for showing more/deeper feelings at that point in the game and better agree with here. And since this choice has no influence for the further game anyway (no variable is set for that) I've left it that way.
Intended or not, from start of this VN till now.
Could go either way or both, easy.
Would be good to see those as options.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
2022-04-09 (1).png have I installed the mod right I change the mc name that works but the recommended choices are not showing up do these choices don't matta.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 1748176 have I installed the mod right I change the mc name that works but the recommended choices are not showing up do these choices don't matta.
Hi. Unfortunately no, there seems to be something wrong. If you have installed the Mod correctly there should be a Mod menu button at the buttom of the screen, like this:
Pressing the button opens my Mod menu, there check if the walkthrough is enabled:
About the installation, these are the basic steps:
- install the main game first
- download and extract my Mod Zip file
- move the extracted files and folders into your "game" folder
( should look like this: ...\GuiltyPleasure-0.13-pc\game\ )

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi. Unfortunately no, there seems to be something wrong. If you have installed the Mod correctly there should be a Mod menu button at the buttom of the screen, like this:

Pressing the button opens my Mod menu, there check if the walkthrough is enabled:

About the installation, these are the basic steps:
- install the main game first
- download and extract my Mod Zip file
- move the extracted files and folders into your "game" folder
( should look like this: ...\GuiltyPleasure-0.13-pc\game\ )
Sorry my bad I have downloaded a bunch of vns of late and there was a couple of them that I forgot to download the mods for this being one then the mod just installed its works

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
There were no choices to be made in that update, seems like an update of the mod isn't necessary.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Grüss Gott, KoGa3, Hi Guy´s;
I played GP 13 with Mod, now I wanted to start playing GP 14 without the mod and I can´t save, nor the game did recognize any previous saves, Anybody having also that Issue ?
In the Game folder is a Save dir, with Persistent file but nothing else when I try to save I have this error, Happend to me also before with the Tyrant SAZ mod what can it be ?
Oh! both versions of the orig Game were the Compressed one
apreciate some hint´s Thank you !

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes