Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Guilty Pleasure - Music/SFX, gallery unlocker, walkthrough Mod [v0.35] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
This mod is amazing. The adding of sound effects, particularly the human erotic sounds, is super appreciated, and really made the game for me. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

Reactions: KoGa3

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So normally I play games muted. I have now listened to Guilty Pleasure's Main Menu sweet music and am wondering who's music it is? Is it for public use similar to sites such as: ? Thanks KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So normally I play games muted. I have now listened to Guilty Pleasure's Main Menu sweet music and am wondering who's music it is? Is it for public use similar to sites such as: ? Thanks KoGa3
Hi and sorry, took some time. This music track is, as most of my Mod tracks, a "copyright free / royalty free" one. But it's not public, you would still have to pay for it. The original is available . Unfortunately it's now "protected" with a periodic advertising voice, I could download it back then (I think in 2020) without that. Below also my MP3 file I'm using in this Mod.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KoGa3 To this day I still don't understand why you recommend the choice where you basically say that you just want to be fuck buddies with Lilly instead of 'wanting be more than fuck buddies' choice. Because it's obvious that Lilly is in love with MC. If you say that you want to be more than fuckbuddies, she won't reject the possibilty and give time the mc to think about it. It's just weird to not select a romantic option and choose a 'meaningless free fuck ' option. I hope that choice won't get you locked out for romantic relationship option for future

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: WatsonJohn

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 To this day I still don't understand why you recommend the choice where you basically say that you just want to be fuck buddies with Lilly instead of 'wanting be more than fuck buddies' choice. Because it's obvious that Lilly is in love with MC. If you say that you want to be more than fuckbuddies, she won't reject the possibilty and give time the mc to think about it. It's just weird to not select a romantic option and choose a 'meaningless free fuck ' option. I hope that choice won't get you locked out for romantic relationship option for future
Oh yes, that choice. At that time for me it was the best outcome to agree with Lilly, she imho like that more.
But since the game is actually more now like a kinetic novel following a single story it's not that important it seems anyway.

Last edited:

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
TThan
View attachment 1116959

Overview:
This Mod adds alternativ music, some sound effects (Mod version AudioWT),
a walkthrough and some more game settings (both Mod variants).
Also you can rename and set the relationships of the main game characters.

Most of my Mod functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing.

==================================
April 25, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.24
==================================

Updated: 2023-04-25
Game/Creator: Guilty Pleasure / Quonix - -
Modder
: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.24AudioWT / v0.24WT
Game Version: v0.24
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod version v0.24AudioWT
(with Music/SFX/Walkthrough/Gallery unlocker, ~153MB)
-

Download Mod version v0.24WT
(Walkthrough/Gallery unlocker, ~6MB)
-

====================================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.24AudioWT (~510MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1820984 View attachment 1820985 View attachment 1820986 View attachment 1820987 View attachment 1820988 View attachment 1820989 View attachment 1820990
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes