Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
878980_Scene088.png 1. One thing that's a little different about this one. Everyone really seems to get along right from the start witch is nice.
2. I love the look of all of them, especially mom.
3. He has kind of a clever way of getting around the relationships with the underscoring but it's weird with microsoft voicing lol
4. And the small gripe with the thing about not being able to change the MC's name. Yes I don't like that but it's a small gripe. Wouldn't you know it Alexander is my middle name..HAHAHA, but I don't like Alex because I've heard it used for a lot of girls

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
1. One thing that's a little different about this one. Everyone really seems to get along right from the start witch is nice.
2. I love the look of all of them.
3. He has kind of a clever way of getting around the relationships with the underscoring but it's weird with microsoft voicing lol
4. And the small gripe with the thing about not being able to change the MC's name. Yes I don't like that but it's a small gripe. Wouldn't you know it Alexander is my middle name..HAHAHA, but I don't like Alex because I've heard it used for a lot of girls
About the renaming: Seems that the Mod above your post from KoGa3 does exactly that. I havn't played it so far but I'm already downloading the game + Mod and will try it.

Edit: Yep, with the Mod you can rename the mc (and the girls)
01.jpg
after the renaming:
02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooling Prob

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Guilty pleasure" version "0.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Note: Incest patch included.

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Guilty pleasure" versione "0.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: Include l'incest patch.

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: Kagrra

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Renders are beautiful.
Mom is so damn pretty and hot, really good job with her.

That graduation party being an orgy is pretty weird.
Was already worried that I had to drop the game but glad that you said that will not have NTR, but as a piece of advice don't show or hint at any possible LI getting fucked there by no one else than the mc or that will probably backslash you, many dev make the wrong assumption there's no problem if they are not yet in a relashionship but that's wrong and shit will hit the fan like always do in that cases.

Will the LI be just around the household or will be more?
What it's your estimate time between releases?

Give us a way to change MC name, that is a very big plus for immersion and the game.

Hope that you let us lift Amy uniform, bender her over the counter and fuck her brains out, she is really hot.

Will be w8 for next releases too see how it goes, so GL in your game Quonix and I will keep an eye on it.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
To rename the MC open the file called data.rpy found in the game folder, use notepad to edit two entries where "Alex" appears to whatever name you like. These are the define MC and define MCT.

May 27, 2017
Interesting premise, decently written characters, great looking models, well lit renders and backgrounds. This is shaping up to be a good VN. As of v0.1 there are only a few nudity scenes from peeking, can't wait to see more.

I'm glad you're not including NTR, Incest and the former don't mix well at all, that's how you start an e-riot.

I hope you're able to update this fairly regularly. You have a good start, people will want more. Whatever you do, please communicate regularly with your Patrons and supporters. Frequent communication and consistent updates will ensure you gain a footing and relevance in the saturated market of Adult VNs. Best of luck with your project Quonix. :)(y)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Filesize is deceptively large, I guess I'll have to wait until it's about 5 gigs or so.
There is only around 400 renders made in png format, so each one is around 2-2.5Mb. Fine if you are a detail snob, webp format can give the same level without the bloat in filesize.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
There is only around 400 renders made in png format, so each one is around 2-2.5Mb. Fine if you are a detail snob, webp format can give the same level without the bloat in filesize.
Gimme the shittiest renders on the planet and I'll still plug the MC's sister and mother... but I understand why they go with PNG. I use it when I vector paint files that were originally jpgs. Granted, I have no idea bout webp compression or any of that. And I'm not actually complaining about the file size, just noting that based on the content I got I'll need to wait 5x as long or so

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes