YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
So the big cliffhanger was... for a 5 seconds blowjob :KEK: , why does this game still exist and why so many people support this dev? even if you wait a century there will be no content. I don't even know why I waste my time commenting here on this joke of a game, last time I promise :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Apr 29, 2023
pretty sure the developers that get shit on for releasing a new patch once every 8months still destroy this guy in content released per year. these updates take 2 months and theyre like 2-3mins of content every time. its impressive how he flies under the patreon hate radar this well.
The audacity of some people. You are on a piracy forum, you get shit for free, you have ZERO right to complain about anything. If you like it, play it, if you don't like the content/release scedule/amount of content, SHUT THE FUCK UP and move on, I am tiered of seeing the same bitching comments every time.

I am happy the developer is making good $$$ so he can keep developing and I can keep downloading for FREE.

I am surprised the moderators haven't stepped in considering most of the comments here after every update are breaking the rules (off-topic) I have seen big warnings posted on the first pages of other games for similar reasons, and comments like yours were deleted with a warning.

dfgf sdgf

Oct 22, 2018
The audacity of some people. You are on a piracy forum, you get shit for free, you have ZERO right to complain about anything. If you like it, play it, if you don't like the content/release scedule/amount of content, SHUT THE FUCK UP and move on, I am tiered of seeing the same bitching comments every time.

I am happy the developer is making good $$$ so he can keep developing and I can keep downloading for FREE.

I am surprised the moderators haven't stepped in considering most of the comments here after every update are breaking the rules (off-topic) I have seen big warnings posted on the first pages of other games for similar reasons, and comments like yours were deleted with a warning.
They are legitimate complaints... How is that off-topic?

Apr 29, 2023
They are legitimate complaints... How is that off-topic?
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-11-13.5589/

1701236617388.png

As I said 80-90% of the comments after each update are breaking the rules.

And again, me or anyone else who is not a supporter of the dev have no right to complain especially about the same thing every single fucking time :HideThePain: and those complains speak a lot about the mental capacity of those people who come here after every update and are surprised that the update has the same length as before, or think that by writing the same shit over and over and over again this will change anything.

It only derails the thread and makes any discussion about the game/content itself impossible.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes