dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I wish it was as easy as cut and paste. Depending on the dev's rig, that animation could take two or three days or longer to render. Even though the animation is purchased, the staging, lighting, etc. isn't. You could easily spend a day getting the scene setup and testing to see if everything looks right before you start rendering the animation.
i know all about it, but it IS as easy as cut and paste. download the asset into the folder then double click to apply it. rendering is not part of the skill needed to animate.

Reactions: Skeltom

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i know all about it, but it IS as easy as cut and paste. download the asset into the folder then double click to apply it. rendering is not part of the skill needed to animate.
And what about the models, the clothing, the props, almost all dev buy premade stuff, how many times have i seen the same clothing shop, the same groceries shop, the same car, the same park with the tunnel, the same house stuff and so on..... !!
Why judging this dev for using a pre made animation, that doesnt makes sense, evrybody use objects available with Daz or at Renderotika, nothing new here !

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm not, all i said was that i thought one thing of the dev, found out what i thought was not what it is, so now i think differently.

sure, i guess it's a type of judgment, but not in the "dev is a hack type". i still like the game as a whole.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I missing the choices? I just downloaded now and there have been a few places that have shown choices but when I seemed to get to those spots, like the clothes shop, I didn't get any.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wish it was as easy as cut and paste. Depending on the dev's rig, that animation could take two or three days or longer to render. Even though the animation is purchased, the staging, lighting, etc. isn't. You could easily spend a day getting the scene setup and testing to see if everything looks right before you start rendering the animation.
In my book he went the extra mile (and i appreciate it), a whole bunch of games have an straight up/down, in/out animations, where nothing moves outside of the action itself.
Quonix took the time to add an appropriate boob jiggle animation and to make Lilly blink and change where she was focussing on seamlessly.

It looked believable, that's all that matters, like the characters were made of flesh.
I don't see any reason to decline the use of the technology available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
For now, I'll keep this game on the fridge, at least for another two or three updates. Before playing it I want to know if the girls who were fucked at the party are not really brought back to the mc. He defended himself on a certain tag because they would not be li. But since everything changes in this world, I prefer to see what happens by looking at the comments here and if within those two or three updates those girls have really disappeared from the life of the mc, I will play it

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
Not bad, updates are small but frequent. The quality is very good and the history is interesting. I'm curious to see how it goes.
Please don't stress the developer is working fine.

Reactions: metalliko

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Looks great. Why come it says v .4, .3 for Android but if you click the Android link with asterisk next to it, it says version .5 from February?

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes