DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Gotta be sure before i start to play this. KnightoftheWhiteSun i trust you my dude. You and i basically have the same kinks from what i seen from your posts in this site so i trust you. So those 2 other girls are there just to create an atmosphere of eroticism to spur Lily on with her liquid courage to take the next step with MC right? That is the first and last time we see those girls right? No other apparance from them or they are no LI right? This game is actually you start with Lily and these things need to happen to make the mc and Lily to take that step and it is all about corrupting your family one by one right? If these all true then i'm not going to give a f about those girls and going to play the game. I'm waiting for an answer bro if you can or anybody that can.
Well it looks like it is that way and it is what dev said, but game is still in early phase. So no other player can guarantee that, only the dev can.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Gotta be sure before i start to play this. KnightoftheWhiteSun i trust you my dude. You and i basically have the same kinks from what i seen from your posts in this site so i trust you. So those 2 other girls are there just to create an atmosphere of eroticism to spur Lily on with her liquid courage to take the next step with MC right? That is the first and last time we see those girls right? No other apparance from them or they are no LI right? This game is actually you start with Lily and these things need to happen to make the mc and Lily to take that step and it is all about corrupting your family one by one right? If these all true then i'm not going to give a f about those girls and going to play the game. I'm waiting for an answer bro if you can or anybody that can.
I can't remember if the dev has explicitly answered the question (I'm about 79% sure he did) or not, but from what I've been told of his previous work and what we know so far, you're safe. Play it an enjoy it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It was really nice seeing a little jealously coming out the sister in this update when you where talking to girl you're going to tutor. I'm sure those who complained about her lack of emotion /feelings going into the camping scene should be happier too.

Reactions: ImperialD

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Another short update. Actually what's the plan of dev? Its not like he is releasing update every week. He releasing monthly updates but yet so short. While devs like college bound are giving release from every week to atmost 15 days with long updates without compromising his quality too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Another short update. Actually what's the plan of dev? Its not like he is releasing update every week. He releasing monthly updates but yet so short. While devs like college bound are giving release from every week to atmost 15 days with long updates without compromising his quality too.
the game is moving along nice tho .. so i'll not complain :)

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
the game is moving along nice tho .. so i'll not complain :)
The same goes for me too. Had with the 2nd update (the party) some troubles, but in the meantime the game has developed properly. Especially the last release was very promising and I really enjoyed it. I'm now already considering to become (at least a small) patron.

About the update size: yes, they are rather average, maybe even slightly below. But the quality of them is good, and that's more important for me. And they come reliably every month so far. So if you want bigger updates - skip some releases and play then. It would still be more updates per year then many other games have.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The same goes for me too. Had with the 2nd update (the party) some troubles, but in the meantime the game has developed properly. Especially the last release was very promising and I really enjoyed it. I'm now already considering to become (at least a small) patron.

About the update size: yes, they are rather average, maybe even slightly below. But the quality of them is good, and that's more important for me. And they come reliably every month so far. So if you want bigger updates - skip some releases and play then. It would still be more updates per year then many other games have.
Yeah, then I come after some years. While you are right that there are "many games" which are slower than this, But it's also true that there are "many other games" which give more content in monthly too. Upto that I will play games like College Bound where there is good quality if not the best, long duration and weekly updates etc etc and "many other" games which give updates sooner than this game with good duration.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, then I come after some years. While you are right that there are "many games" which are slower than this, But it's also true that there are "many other games" which give more content in monthly too. Upto that I will play games like College Bound where there is good quality if not the best, long duration and weekly updates etc etc and "many other" games which give updates sooner than this game with good duration.
Ok. Then have fun with your game and maybe see you ~2023 again here ;).

(one funny thing: I quick checked that game thread you mentioned, there are also already complains about the amount of the updates...)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Ok. Then have fun with your game and maybe see you ~2023 again here ;).

(one funny thing: I quick checked that game thread you mentioned, there are also already complains about the amount of the updates...)
If they are not satisfied with those updates, I don't know what "those" people can satisfy. They have to play this game to know the value of that amount of updates in that game.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Guilty Pleasure [v0.5] [Quonix] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.27GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (190MB):
Compressed version for MAC (183MB):

Update patch v0.4 > v0.5 (32MB):
Update patch (compressed) v0.4 > v0.5 (25MB):
*This patch is unofficial and untested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes