caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android compress v0.1 (67.1 MB) APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

Lolo90

Feb 12, 2019
Someone please create MC's name change mod.
Not a bad start, I liked it.
Similar to some other games I made a little Mod with game music and also an option to rename most of the characters.

Download Mod only v0.1 (~36MB):
Workupload -

Download game compl. compr. with Mod v0.1 (~99MB):
Workupload -

Some Mod pics:
View attachment 958796 View attachment 958797 View attachment 958798 View attachment 958799

Reactions: harsha_26

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 958874 1. One thing that's a little different about this one. Everyone really seems to get along right from the start witch is nice.
2. I love the look of all of them, especially mom.
3. He has kind of a clever way of getting around the relationships with the underscoring but it's weird with microsoft voicing lol
4. And the small gripe with the thing about not being able to change the MC's name. Yes I don't like that but it's a small gripe. Wouldn't you know it Alexander is my middle name..HAHAHA, but I don't like Alex because I've heard it used for a lot of girls
Uhhh you rename them in game.... should be an option in menu or something.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Just want to let you guys that I know the dev, and he's a piece of shit! He made me work for him for free!

Ps.: JK, you have a place in my heart motherfucker, good luck!

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I know MC's name isn't currently configurable, but if you ever change that there's two lines in script.rpy where it's hard-coded. Just FYI.

Dec 6, 2017
Just played and it made a very good first impression, the renders look nice, the girls are gorgeous (specially Rachel) and the writing and story was good enough to make me read everything and pay attention to what was going on .... good job to dev so far and keep it up! Looking forward to the next update ....

Dunduk_

Feb 1, 2019
If anyone is interested in the Russian translation of this game, you can look here (ofc this is an unofficial translation)

P.S. If possible, add the translation to the OP. Thanks. :unsure:

Reactions: сатрап

Kimesato

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry to ask, but how far does the game goes?

For some reason it crashes on Android when you pull out XXXX name from the bag and it says "Please Save" and sends you back to starting screen.

Also, the menu bottom doesn't show up on android for some reason.

Already ran it on pc android emulator and 2 different phones.

Is it like this? or am I having issues with the install?

Sorry to bother, just my input.

Game looks amazing, and the quality of the girls is outstanding, Rachel is top of the top "Honk Honk".

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes