Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Sorry to ask, but how far does the game goes?

For some reason it crashes on Android when you pull out XXXX name from the bag and it says "Please Save" and sends you back to starting screen.

Also, the menu bottom doesn't show up on android for some reason.

Already ran it on pc android emulator and 2 different phones.

Is it like this? or am I having issues with the install?

Sorry to bother, just my input.

Game looks amazing, and the quality of the girls is outstanding, Rachel is top of the top "Honk Honk".
No crash, that's the last scene.

waltage

May 19, 2017
good start

although there are a few comments
1 there are not enough long boring videos longer and more often
2 characters are too pretty - are you a sexist? make them like in modern AAA games so that the vomit comes up
3 too bright juicy picture. please make it darker, grayer and more noise
4 add non-switchable sound so that suddenly even the neighbors hear at 3 a.m.
5 interface too simple! make it confusing so people take the time to figure out how to get to the bath
6 make less sexual content - unpaid orgasm is a crime almost like terrorism or tax evasion

I hope my humble advice will help you make a masterpiece

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
How many teenagers actually wake up and have a cup of coffee? lol but hey It's a nice start good luck with the game :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
aside from hoping the other guys strike out i for some reason thought itd be funny the one other guy to hook up with someone ends up hooking up with a trap and just comes out with a defeated look on his face. like an "i cant believe i did that" look. maybe he was the bottom?:LOL:

either way game seems interesting so far. but i agree with what the person said a couple pages back. if at any point we're supposed to hook up with any of the girls at this party id rather they didnt do anything at the party.

renders are great also btw.

Reactions: cib64

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
aside from hoping the other guys strike out i for some reason thought itd be funny the one other guy to hook up with someone ends up hooking up with a trap and just comes out with a defeated look on his face. like an "i cant believe i did that" look. maybe he was the bottom?:LOL:

either way game seems interesting so far. but i agree with what the person said a couple pages back. if at any point we're supposed to hook up with any of the girls at this party id rather they didnt do anything at the party.

renders are great also btw.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's important for the story that they do do something at the party. :LUL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's important for the story that they do do something at the party. :LUL:
eh i appreciate the honesty at least. ill just wait for reactions on next update to see if i'll keep trying this game or not.

but either way i wish you luck. (y)

Reactions: Quonix

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017

V0.2 is complete, and here is a list of changes, content, and release dates for all tiers!

Content:

• Acts 11, 12, 13, and 14.
  • 5 Animations
  • 140+ Renders
  • Music! 2 Songs added.
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Changes:

• Alex's name can now be changed in the Relationship menu!
  • Game is now slightly compressed, lowering the size of the game while maintaining the quality of the images.
  • Added Turkish, Italian, and German translations. (Can be changed in preferences.)
  • Added a quick menu, containing the Skip, Auto, Save, and Preferences buttons.
  • Added a textbox opacity slider in preferences.
  • Added a button in preferences to enable/disable the quick menu.
  • Combined page 1 and 2 of the game menu into a single page.
  • Added a Patreon link button to the main menu.
Release Dates:

• $20 Patrons 14/02/2020
  • $5 Patrons 18/02/2020
  • $1 Patrons 28/02/2020

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes