Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I don't think you can even compare the two. The updates for this game may be very small but the they are frequent. Icstor spent a whole year without releasing a single update. Also this dev has 500 patrons and Icstor has over 6000.
Hmmm........ you maybe right about that , but in way it is going the same way its just that updates keep on getting smaller. Who knows one day it will be 10 renders after every 2-3 months gap :(

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hmmm........ you maybe right about that , but in way it is going the same way its just that updates keep on getting smaller. Who knows one day it will be 10 renders after every 2-3 months gap :(
Sorry, but that' s bullshit. I am a sub of this game, and the updates are mostly always the same since the beginning (4 acts/scenes). And he does it constantly every month (except one update where he had to skip one for personal reasons, but announced it beforehand). Yes, the updates are small, but mentioning the fancy word "Icstor" here before (you deleted it now) already tells me you don't even know what that means....

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Sorry, but that' s bullshit. I am a sub of this game, and the updates are mostly always the same since the beginning (4 acts/scenes). And he does it constantly every month (except one update where he had to skip one for personal reasons, but announced it beforehand). Yes, the updates are small, but mentioning the fancy word "Icstor" here before (you deleted it now) already tells me you don't even know what that means....
Listen kiddo , I get it Icstor might be the wrong dev so let me change into to Danson. Happy! Both of the devs are verty frequent and provide hour long updates that it takes quite a long time too play. I mean games like UOP feels like a joke in front of them. Even I feel like stupid to support dev like DreamNow . You win I lose and maybe I dnt know the difference between slacking and hardwork.

## And u can go rant about it or facepalm it bcuz deep down even you know that is the truth , or maybe you are what they say the dev's b.......h not gonna say that to you dnt worry##

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Gonna have to say the main reason I stopped supporting the game was bcuz of the update size. Only if dev takes a little more time and gives a good update , (not even asking for like 1000 renders which is pretty much impossible for him to do in a year or two judging by the current situation ) but around 300 renders and not just 50-60 bits.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Listen kiddo , I get it Icstor might be the wrong dev so let me change into to Danson. Happy! Both of the devs are verty frequent and provide hour long updates that it takes quite a long time too play. I mean games like UOP feels like a joke in front of them. Even I feel like stupid to support dev like DreamNow . You win I lose and maybe I dnt know the difference between slacking and hardwork
Ha, best thing you could have said is kiddo to me, now I feel young again! Thanks!

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the compressed version man. But please use some reliable file hosting site. Mixdrop is one the worst. Throttle speed and fail most of the time

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Holy shit, that's toxic here today....

I'll follow this game since the beginning, and also had my problems with it (the party scene with the sis). But I somehow tried it again - and like it now, even that scene is fitting now for me. About the releases: Could the updates be bigger? Probably. In comparison to other games they are small. But at least they are coming every month, also I havn't seen any overused DAZ models and locations in this game, too. But again, they are constant, but on the small side. But I don't dare to call a dev lazy because he can't do big updates! I tried DAZ, and I'm still ashamed of the results...

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Gonna have to say the main reason I stopped supporting the game was bcuz of the update size. Only if dev takes a little more time and gives a good update , (not even asking for like 1000 renders which is pretty much impossible for him to do in a year or two judging by the current situation ) but around 300 renders and not just 50-60 bits.
That's exactly what I am saying although not in that subtle way but yeah

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I think the dev would be better off holding off to release more substantial updates rather than the drip feeding and "blink and you'll miss it" that's going on atm. I'm not a patron of his and don't know if he's polled his community on this so that could be the case but either way, just my 2c.

That said, I really do like the game and I don't mind ignoring an update or two so that when I do play it I can sink my teeth into some content.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
About the releases: Could the updates be bigger? Probably. In comparison to other games they are small.
:ROFLMAO: Subtle way of saying the update size is micro but yeah I think I will probably skip the game for a decade year or two and then comeback and play it maybe I can get 20 min of content.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The funny thing is, it seems he does quite some renders. I looked into the images folder, and there are about 200 renders for the december update, not even counted the ones for the animations. In sum there are already about 2600 renders for the complete game so far. That's actually not great, but not bad either for 11 updates. But also again: yes, the monthly updates are still small in the playtime.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the compressed version man. But please use some reliable file hosting site. Mixdrop is one the worst. Throttle speed and fail most of the time
mixdrop is bullshit i arrived to 298 MB then failed

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Guilty Pleasure [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
i hate mixdrop man. The slowest one compared to Mega, pixeldran and many others. Just why

Reactions: Chronos7

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The funny thing is, it seems he does quite some renders. I looked into the images folder, and there are about 200 renders for the december update, not even counted the ones for the animations. In sum there are already about 2600 renders for the complete game so far. That's actually not great, but not bad either for 11 updates. But also again: yes, the monthly updates are still small in the playtime.
Didn't feel like there were 200 renders at all more like around 100 and I am pretty sure its not just me who feels the same. Be honest how much time it took you play this update as for me 4 min without skipping with shit content.

Reactions: Chronos7
3.40 star(s) 110 Votes