firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
In all seriousness my main (and only) problem with this story is I constantly confuse elder sister with mom.

Mom looks super-hot but wa-a-ay too young.

No such problem with aunty however. She looks nice but quite believable and convincing at the same time, he-he.

As always: nice but super short.

I’m looking forward to re-experience the whole thing by the end of the year though.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Wow. About 1 min of new content, and it's all just talking. Nothing worth downloading. The last update was about as long. I guess come back ever 5 updates to get something worth a damn then?

Nov 21, 2019
The developer said that the next update will have more animations than usual and plenty of juicy content. I think this update was just to lead up to it.
yeah. he is not very good with the writing. you don't write down every conversation that leads to a change. you can just say things like "over the summer they grew closer", or "corrupted from 3 sides her guard was down very soon."

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
I still don't like that the story of the game is going to tell what happens to the mother (although seeing the updates, maybe it will happen in December...). I would like the story to continue with the sisters/aunt because in the moment the mother knows about it we would already be in harem mode and I don't think the game would last much longer.

Reactions: Ronaldoahmad
Oct 22, 2017
Are the updates short? Yes. Would I like more extensive updates? Yes.

BUT - I can always wait for a few updates to have more in one go (which I personally don't do when the time comes :whistle:)

I get that for some devs and how/what kind of story they tell larger release cycles are beneficial, and in case I like a game, everything beneficial to its development is a positive for me.

If there is a dev who manages shorter release cycles though, that is a massive plus for me, as it helps me keep track of that game. The update sizes themselves come second for me then.

You have also to remember not every dev does this as their primary job but in their spare time. So time and other resources have to be used as available.

There are obviously some limitations at work here.

Would choices be nice? Sure.
But there are complaints about the update sizes all over the thread already.
If we had those choices, the updates would be even smaller.

To those asking for larger updates/more choices/... you can always become a Patron if you aren't one already to give more weight to that request and help make them possible.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Think i'm done with this, updates are minuscule but says it includes Acts 70, 71, 72, 73. Not sure dev knows what an act is. At this rate we'll have to wait over a year to get a worthwhile amount of content resembling an ACTUAL update
yeah it seems like the dev throws the word act in the changelog to give the illusion that a lot of work was done when in fact barely any was

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes