indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No sex with mom yet.

Current status is that mom knows that mc and the girls were fucking and she started talking with mc.
It is hinted that in next update she will talk with the girls and then she will probably talk with mc and the girls ...
Mom looks really tired ... so not a good time to ask her to join the harem ...
that means at least 2-3 update of nothing...or boring futile dialogues...hope at least mc fuck catherine for real and good

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The fact that this developer has 670 paid followers reminds me that idiots occupy this earth.

Dude is giving the developer of "Grandma's House" a run for number one milker on this site.
grandma house if far for being a filler... she had 1 aunt and his cousin pregnant already...if you mean Nana ok, but there is a lot of actions every time and updates are much longer that this one

Reactions: Hammer120

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I haven't downloaded the last 6 updates. I'm waiting for MiltonPowers to say something amazing about one of them so I'll download it. Sometimes it seems like the DEV has a mental block and is releasing episodes just to keep getting paid.
v 0.36 is the last time I played. I usually only play every 3rd or 4th update. I have downloaded 0.39 to play, but haven't got to it yet. :)

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Changelog for Version 0.39 : The "mom" rubs the MCs leg, gets nervous then runs away, this scene occurs after 5 minutes of gameplay then the chapter ends. :cautious:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
The MC's sis Lilly is hot, wish her birth control failed and MC put a baby in her, she'd prob make an even hotter daughter to fuck and also knock up later (even though that'd prob be concentrating the gene pool a bit too much at that point and the granddaughter would be ugly).

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Changelog for Version 0.39 : The "mom" rubs the MCs leg, gets nervous then runs away, this scene occurs after 5 minutes of gameplay then the chapter ends. :cautious:
I didn't even notice the leg rub, but yeah monthly updates with solo dev you can't expect much per update, it's why 3-4 months with 30 minutes of fucking is the usual instead of 5-10 mins. Most just skip a couple updates and grab 3 at once.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I haven't downloaded the last 6 updates. I'm waiting for MiltonPowers to say something amazing about one of them so I'll download it. Sometimes it seems like the DEV has a mental block and is releasing episodes just to keep getting paid.
well yeah, as is the case for every AVN monthly updates, no matter the size, on average pay better than semi-annual ones. A large % of people will not pay for a month and get nothing but an progress report for it, they pause their payment until there's an actual update release. Update every month = far fewer will pause it.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
The fact that this developer has 670 paid followers reminds me that idiots occupy this earth.

Dude is giving the developer of "Grandma's House" a run for number one milker on this site.
Grandma's House at least has steady content. Grandma hasn't gotten involved yet, but the MC is getting a fair bit of action.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Guilty Pleasure with KoGa3's multi-mod included to v0.39.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
No sex with mom yet.
Yes ... and Martha* threw the white flag much earlier. But this is nothing, this impregnable stronghold will fall also.
After all, if you think about it, there are no fortresses that would not have fallen, being besieged - only the commander would have enough time.

*My Dorm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Arx07

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
most likely, after a short conversation, Tasha will join the harem following the idea - “If you can’t stop, join.” And all sexual scenes will be quick and dirty. No development of relationships, no measured increase in sexual desire, no gradual breakdown of the incest taboo, no romantic stuff.

seems like after the gym scene, author decided to quickly speed up the ending by simplifying Tasha’s line. It's a little disappointing.

Pun1sh3r

Formerly 'RdgPunisher'
Dec 9, 2023
why you made me download 3 GB of BS content, foking take time and then release it properly or mention in the changelog that it does not contain any shit!

• Haha
Reactions: drooopy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
why you made me download 3 GB of BS content, foking take time and then release it properly or mention in the changelog that it does not contain any shit!
There were enough posts who warned of the lack of content for this update ...

For those who don't want to bother with downloading v0.39. (Just talking, no sex)

Content of v0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
No one made you do anything. You could have always searched for compressed and downloaded the compressed version like a lot of others do.

As far as no or little content, like others have said, you just had to read the posts to see that it had little to no content. So it is all on you.

3.40 star(s) 121 Votes