f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Because I want to know if this is actually a harem game
As mentioned before, this is rather a kinetic novel than a "game" since there are only a few insignificant decisions in the early part before dev completely dropped decisions. It does not take long to read/skip through the whole story so far ...

Regarding the "harem" :
On f95zone, each game/VN has a list of tags you can see at the top of the page. For this one the tags are :
3dcg animated corruption groping group sex harem incest lesbian male protagonist masturbation milf mobile game oral sex sex toys stripping teasing vaginal sex voyeurism

You can click a tag to get a list of other games with this tag, eg
https://f95zone.to/tags/harem/

Reactions: Anteron

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
you know, every time I start to think I'm getting good at spotting the bonus discs, I spend 25 minutes trying to find the very next one... aaaaaah!!! Doesn't stop me looking though, bring it on!
(admittedly, I have downloaded the locations from another poster, but up to ep 50, I've only used it 3 times *pats self on the back*)
the only one I haven't found is the second image on act 40. After an hour and a half, I'm just going to click the gallery unlocker once I've gotten all the others

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone!

v0.41 is finally ready, a little later than usual.
I've had some issues with my hardware lately, along with just being overall busy, so there's a bit fewer images this time around, therefore I decided to put them inside 3 acts instead of 4 as usual.
Nothing to be worried about regarding the hardware, I have some savings and I'll be buying a new GPU to replace the faulty one and all this shouldn't affect the next update.
We also have 3 animations this time, and as you may know from the previous update, we are making progress with Christine. Right now I'm finishing up the hidden images for v0.41 and I'll be uploading it within a few hours.
Thank you all for your continued amazing support!
Content:
  • Acts 169, 170, 171.
  • 150+ Images
  • 3 Animations
  • 1500+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/10/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/10/2024
  • $1 Patrons 01/11/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

Dancebunny88

Sep 20, 2022

Hey everyone!

I've had some issues with my hardware lately, along with just being overall busy, so there's a bit fewer images this time around, therefore I decided to put them inside 3 acts instead of 4 as usual.
Nothing to be worried about regarding the hardware, I have some savings and I'll be buying a new GPU to replace the faulty one and all this shouldn't affect the next update.
We also have 3 animations this time, and as you may know from the previous update, we are making progress with Christine. Right now I'm finishing up the hidden images for v0.41 and I'll be uploading it within a few hours.
Content:
  • Acts 169, 170, 171.
  • 150+ Images
  • 3 Animations
  • 1500+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/10/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/10/2024
People want Tasha you are dragging it for way to long and Christine is just a bonus but main is Tasha.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024

Hey everyone!

Content:
  • Acts 169, 170, 171.
  • 150+ Images
  • 3 Animations
  • 1500+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/10/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/10/2024
Ah there he is, I was already wondering when the next update would come out...

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Then join the dev's Discord, or support the dev on Patreon/SS and send him a message....I am not the developer.

This game is close to being finished anyway....
bro what on earth are u talking about? ...finished anyway? as far as i'm concerned all this is a good prologue to some real action once all of them loose all theirs moral issues and finally go with the flow exploring themselves...if dev really treat pounding mommy as calumniation of this game I feel sorry for him bro...so much potential...he could even put some white cube inspirations in here to give a bit of development to their future sexual actions no? :cool:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
bro what on earth are u talking about? ...finished anyway? as far as i'm concerned all this is a good prologue to some real action once all of them loose all theirs moral issues and finally go with the flow exploring themselves...if dev really treat pounding mommy as calumniation of this game I feel sorry for him bro...so much potential...he could even put some white cube inspirations in here to give a bit of development to their future sexual actions no? :cool:
Dev is already working on the next game : HSU (Hedonia Spring University).

Dev wrote in July :
"And regarding HSU, I haven't had the time to get the scenes and story going, but that might change soon, as I mentioned previously, I'd like to have a first update of the game out before GP is finished, but since that's still a while off, I've been focusing mostly on GP. Now, I can't put it this off forever, so I will be getting started on the scenes and story of HSU very soon. "
Dev wrote in June :
" And now for updates regarding the new game, Hedonia Springs University. I have already made a character post regarding the landlady of our MC, and actually changed the model a bit based on your inputs in the poll and comments, I have to say that most of the characters for the game, along with some of the main locations, are complete. At this point I just need to get started on the story, and finish up some coding, I think a first release of that game is possible within 3 to 4 months, but don't quote me on that, as I want to have quite a bit of content and I'm not sure how long it will take since I'll be doing this in my spare time, but I will keep you updated on that and make another 2 character posts this month. "

So it will be another "landlady" game with another landlady. I am not a patron, so I don't know if any characters from this game will carry over. Wouldn't mind if Lilly and Maya would enlist at this university, too.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024
Then join the dev's Discord, or support the dev on Patreon/SS and send him a message....I am not the developer.

This game is close to being finished anyway....
People want Tasha you are dragging it for way to long and Christine is just a bonus but main is Tasha.
You are right. I told them a long time ago that it’s time to kick Tasha in the balls; this should have happened a long time ago. I don't know why the developer continues to drag his feet. This already looks like a game of wife and mother, lust and passion due to the plot dragging out

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, it's close to being finished, the developer has already stated this and on more than one occasion. There will be a few updates left and they will start their new game which is already in pre-production.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
You are right. I told them a long time ago that it’s time to kick Tasha in the balls; this should have happened a long time ago. I don't know why the developer continues to drag his feet. This already looks like a game of wife and mother, lust and passion due to the plot dragging out
It’s time for him to fuck mom and that hot strict milf neighbor in the ass :love:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
as far as i'm concerned all this is a good prologue to some real action once all of them loose all theirs moral issues and finally go with the flow exploring themselves...if dev really treat pounding mommy as calumniation of this game I feel sorry for him bro
I'm not hopeful there will be much beyond sex with Tasha. Maybe a threesome with mom & aunt. Besides the incest, the sex in the game so far has been really bland. Even the threesomes were as close to vanilla as you can get. When the dev started talking about a new game, it crushed a lot of possibilities for this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.41] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Some big differences:
This non-game (Kinetic Novels aren't games) has sex
A Wife and Nun is an actual game in that it has choices that count.

Again, why hasn't the Kinetic Novel tag been added - for those of us who always filter it out?

3.30 star(s) 123 Votes