VN - Ren'Py - Guilty Pleasure [v0.41] [Quonix]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rob7278

I guess I'll start with the positives - some of the models are pretty hot.

The negatives -
    The story is not good. There is no depth to the characters. The scenes aren't at all plausible.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The only sex scenes all happen at the same time and last for about 8-10 screens of content. There isn't really any romantic dialogue or dirty talk. Nor are there any hot images or animations. I would say say this VN could almost be more rated R, Ok maybe NC17. But definitely not X.
    Also there aren't any meaningful choices to make. The choices feel like they added to the VN so that - the game has choices in it.

This VN is more of an outline of an adult VN; there just isn't really much there.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Very limited in terms of overall content in the initial release but I have a feeling I'm going to like this game. All renders look very solid, the plot is realistic, and the dialogue is fluid. Nothing I can say at the moment as far as points of "criticism."
    ~~~~
    Updated for the later releases, story I think is a little shaky and shallow. Game is propped up by the visuals as expected and does so pretty well. Don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be; it's just....slightly quicker and more convenient in terms of plot development
  3. T
    2.00 star(s)

trueloser

The renders are good, but the rest are boring. The story is predictable and short. It feel like 5 minute game and the waiting to the end. This problem have many games this days.