Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Walkthrough and CGs

Walkthrough:

CGs:

Maybe these links could be on the first post...
sorry talking about in game cg

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Oh wow this game. I remember this VN being one of my first few VN I tried. The English was so bad, yet I still managed to finish at least one route.
Definitely would like to play this one again when I have the time.

Reactions: Back

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
Screen display problem. Trying to start game but get nothing but my monitor cycling through the different inputs. Game has been set to fullscreen by default. Tried alt + enter no luck. Tried to bring up config screen with F1 nothing. Tried killing it (have two displays) but won't die. Even trying to run task manager is problematic. Get nothing but a black screen.

Is there a way to config screen resolution before starting game?

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
Sorry gang found a way out of my problem. removed Save_.LCS from sav folder.

Still would like to hear any other solutions. A lot of these games won't display when set to full screen. Desktop is 1080p and game will not adjust to display. Shows up in smaller box but will not show up black screen only and monitor cycles inputs.

Reactions: Skyzenski

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm sure there are those who appreciate a spider monster girl. But for if I see that thing in real life I'm getting a shotgun and blasting it in the face.
Irrelevant. Also, on the topic of spider girls, Rachnera Arachnerra from Monster Musume no iro Nichijou (Everyday life with monster girls) might not be a virgin. So the MC, probably being one, is after the ONLY wrong MG waifu out of an entire harem.
Forget the fret of insta-death, from snoo-snoo and the likes. Equivalent exchange of virginities must be upheld. That and handholding is a degenerate activity, lee-sin blind joke, haha, classic comedy.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Irrelevant. Also, on the topic of spider girls, Rachnera Arachnerra from Monster Musume no iro Nichijou (Everyday life with monster girls) might not be a virgin. So the MC, probably being one, is after the ONLY wrong MG waifu out of an entire harem.
Hah,thats one random ass remark to bring up but Im curious,what gave you the impression?

• Hey there
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Hah,thats one random ass remark to bring up but Im curious,what gave you the impression?
Impression that Rachnerra might not be a virgin? Let's see here. How about the threat from the Government to deport her for 'trying to rape/raping' her 'customs officer'/'caretaker'?
Impression that the MC of ElwMGs is a virgin? The only notable females there are monsters, and the long-legged agent of MON might be human, but has no interest in him. He could devote his virginity to a MG waifu if she became his legal wife (which he vever gets to choose, cuz BS harem route), otherwise he goes to prison for breaking interspecies laws and being unejucated about the itricacies of interspecies sexual rituals, physical requirements, etc. .
And saying that shotgunning a MG waifu irl is kinda rude. If the OG doesn't like spidergirls, he can state something different, or get reported by someone merciless, like I was a couple of times ;-;

Reactions: Saraf

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
All of the links are down. Most of them gave me "The connection has timed out". Anywhere else to download?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote