Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the friday dinner trigger is indeed not really excessable logic wise. there should definitely be a hint. the girls grow on me even i still think officer girl should be way thicker. jade scene was a bit too quick in my opinion but on the other hand i hope then that other scenes like ntr stuff with rupert and sophie for example will be quicker too. speaking of ntr i like the option very much personally i just hope there will be more uglier and at best older guys like rupert to choose from for the girls later on (warehouse guy is not attractive but could be older in my opinion hope there will be options for jade, selina, hazel and officer too later). the navigation went really better :) and i still really like the music :) i hope choices will be more drastic between ntr and none-ntr later on. (makes ntr more spicy :devilish:)

Reactions: ActiveShooter

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's already exists. Are you sure you tried Fast Travel? It's in the upper left corner. You can activate it from the Preferences section.
Oh, i tried. But for me the room didn't appear as option in the fast travel. These are the options i have in fast travel system
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look, I said that both here and on discord. No specific day or time is required to trigger the first event. You just need to go to the kitchen in the evening. But there was a bug in the beta version. If you go to the kitchen from the living room, the event was not triggered. You have to go to the kitchen from the second floor hall or using fast travel in the beta. It's fixed in the final version. What you will do in other events is already obvious too. Stop spamming the same thing. Thanks.
Is a normal thing in this site, in every thread. People don't read the posts or use search bar and keep repeating the same questions/things over and over, sadly. Even if you adress this bug in the OP people will still don't read. My advise? take a deep breath and don't get strees with it.

Like your game so far. I personally didn't get any problem with the update and for me the gameplay, fast travel, hints were all good. Already looking for the next update. Hope for more Sophie and Vincent's wife with MC ;)

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I think i found a bug:
to trigger a scene "dinner with family" you need to go to the second floor (in the evening) then directly to the kitchen - that scene won't trigger if you go to the kitchen from living room...

Reactions: zimmer1892
Dec 26, 2020
It was a very fast update ByteHog, you are a hard-working dev and it shows. If you watch too many times the same question, perhaps adding the answer to the dev notes of the front page might help (if it is in your power). Good luck!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Come on, I just added the fast travel system... I mean, what should I do to make it more convenient for you? Any ideas?

No, I'm not removing the sandbox.
i think the issue i had with the ROOMS only fast travel was it didnt always trigger the scene tht should have triggered at that point.. i had to go upstairs to the hallway and back down to the kitchen to get the trigger.. tbh its ok as is but a full list of in house locations to go may speed up things when trying to complete a simple thing like go to bed

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
i think the issue i had with the ROOMS only fast travel was it didnt always trigger the scene tht should have triggered at that point.. i had to go upstairs to the hallway and back down to the kitchen to get the trigger.. tbh its ok as is but a full list of in house locations to go may speed up things when trying to complete a simple thing like go to bed
Hey, that's not the fast travel system. You have to go to the preferences page and activate it first. And then you will see it in the upper left corner.

View attachment 1930735

View attachment 1930737

Reactions: Erasedc39
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes