• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Here's an unpopular opinion; I like sandbox! (As long as it has reasonable amount of grinding)

Btw, how much and what kind of Incest content does it have so far?

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.4.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 400Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey can you please update it for current version. Thanks

Reactions: Kuba1 and amin2020

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If you have this error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/v0_0_1_story/v0_0_1_main_story.rpy", line 928, in script
if persistent.so_rel == "mom" or "mother" and pesistent.ha_rel == "sis" or "sister" or "little sis" or "little sister":
File "game/scripts/v0_0_1_story/v0_0_1_main_story.rpy", line 928, in <module>
if persistent.so_rel == "mom" or "mother" and pesistent.ha_rel == "sis" or "sister" or "little sis" or "little sister":
NameError: name 'pesistent' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/v0_0_1_story/v0_0_1_main_story.rpy", line 928, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/v0_0_1_story/v0_0_1_main_story.rpy", line 928, in <module>
NameError: name 'pesistent' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Gunpowder Cocktail 0.5.0
Tue May 30 11:35:48 2023

Put my corrected file in [where the game is]\game\scripts\v0_0_1_story

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
Teasing simulator continues.
In the next update when someone will try to stick something in woman his dick will blow up or fly away right before penetration.
Or it’s better to sell sex scenes as DLC, in a remake ofc.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Interesting game. Sadly I find the MC rather 2 dimensional, lacking anything noteworthy. Maybe it will improve but he really isn't grabbing my attention at this stage.

The renders are very nice and quite detailed which is a great enhancement to the character line up. I did like how the NTR can be turned off as it really isn't my cup of tea, so props to the developer for catering to both sides of that controversial debate :)

I tried the game with both the incest patch and without and I did note a number of slipups, eg reference to Landlady mentioned, so I am guessing some coding was missed.

Anyways, I won't discount this as I reckon it is only early stages and who know what comes up next

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Interesting game. Sadly I find the MC rather 2 dimensional, lacking anything noteworthy. Maybe it will improve but he really isn't grabbing my attention at this stage.

The renders are very nice and quite detailed which is a great enhancement to the character line up. I did like how the NTR can be turned off as it really isn't my cup of tea, so props to the developer for catering to both sides of that controversial debate :)

I tried the game with both the incest patch and without and I did note a number of slipups, eg reference to Landlady mentioned, so I am guessing some coding was missed.

Anyways, I won't discount this as I reckon it is only early stages and who know what comes up next
Yeah MC's tend to be that way when it's sandbox.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.5.0] Unofficial Android Port + Shawnchapp's Walkthrough/Improvements

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 435Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
hey pls help, i found the code and changed the relationship to 'mom' but the mc still calls sophie sophie. why? did i do something wrong?

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes