shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
What animated sexual violence are they talking about? Last update doesn’t mc get hit with something and then tied up on the garage, but there was no sex when that happened, I think they were feeling her up, can’t remember
Can't believe i'm posting my first Post like this ( Have been lurking in the Forums since i created the Account ) but i went through the Game multiple times and there ain't any "Sexual Violent Scenes" let alone Animated. Patreon absolutely made this up or some Folks are pissed at the current Content and Spam Reported the Dev there.

ByteHog Prime I wouldn't pay much Attention and move on, it's absolutely understandable why you chose Patreon as they have a better Payment Method than Subscibstar. Glad you got it sorted with a new Home for your Project and looking forward to Future Updates as well. (y)

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 1872568

Overview:
For a young man who has been abandoned by his father and whose family is not well off, finding a bag filled with $500,000 can be very tempting. But if he gets that bag, will his life be as good as he imagined?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: ByteHog Prime - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0 - Trouble Brat Part 1 - 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The main game contains 100% AVOIDABLE NTR.
If this offends you then please vacate the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.4.1): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Hazel's Unfortunate Halloween Night (NTR):
The Trouble Brat
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

I PATCH:
Relationship Changer

Extras: Hidden Cards Guide - Multi Mod - Gallery Unlocker

SweatPicle & FMag thanks for the link

View attachment 1872632 View attachment 1872633 View attachment 1872635 View attachment 2148560 View attachment 1872637 View attachment 1872639 View attachment 1872640 View attachment 2148553 View attachment 1872641 View attachment 1872642 View attachment 1872643 View attachment 1872651 View attachment 2522924 View attachment 2522925 View attachment 1872652 View attachment 1872655 View attachment 1872656
i don't see any new ??? i playing everything is same like old version all event say completed

Reactions: Tequilas757

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
windows defender erase the file when i download it :(, is it safe to turn off the antivirus?
What files ? Windows Defender is not a good antivirus and intervene during download, which is totally stupid!
This produce, most of the time, a false positive virus.
So, If you have downloaded something from here, feel free to deactivate it.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game started a year ago with really good looking renders, and characters. It's main focus now is ntr, yet the support hasn't grown by that much at all. Makes you wonder, do the ntr lovers really want to support the content? There are newer games with less interaction and less interesting looking renders that get more support than this.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This is why devs should never engage with the people on this website.
The dev of this game was probably trying to be a nice guy and explain his vision for the game and some greasy dope latched on to something he said a year and a half ago and now they feels personally slighted because the game isn't developing in exactly the way they imagined.
better to just post your game, or let it be posted here and let people figure it out for themselves
i can't really think of a single benefit to engaging with the people who post here if you are a developer.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
This is why devs should never engage with the people on this website.
The dev of this game was probably trying to be a nice guy and explain his vision for the game and some greasy dope latched on to something he said a year and a half ago and now they feels personally slighted because the game isn't developing in exactly the way they imagined.
better to just post your game, or let it be posted here and let people figure it out for themselves
i can't really think of a single benefit to engaging with the people who post here if you are a developer.
It's good way to promote your game, on the other hand it's terrible for someone's mental state in the long run.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
I hope the dev is able to move his game to the other platform and carry on with the way he wants to continue his game.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
It's good way to promote your game, on the other hand it's terrible for someone's mental state in the long run.
Debatable whether or not you really need to indulge questions from people here.
Your game gets promotion just by being here and people reviewing it.
All answering questions here does is give pedantic losers a snippet of info to throw back in your face a year later if you have the audacity to change something in your own game.
If i were a dev i would point people to my patron and discord and say i'd be happy to answer any questions, if i can, there
An leave these forums be

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Hmm last 2 updates i instaled had no new hints. I tried every room there was absolutly 0 new content. Obviesly there is something wrong do i need to start over or what ?

Reactions: lightpower

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
I still don't get the idea of NTR in a game being so upsetting to anyone.

When you play Monopoly in actuality you aren't the shoe or the race car, they're just the game pieces you use and are ultimately inconsequential. All pieces serve the same function, to hold your place and advance 'round the board. If you switch the hat with the dog do your pieces move the same? Do you earn or lose the same monies reliant upon the piece you utilize?
No, no you don't.

So why would it matter who was doing the fucking as long as there is fucking? I have a decent imagination but have never so closely aligned myself with the MC of any game that I am not able to differentiate myself from the characters under my control.

This is not a shot at anyone in particular but if you can't stand to watch characters in a game having sex because it isn't YOUR character turn off your PC and go "touch grass". That's a glaring red flag indicating insecurity issues and lack of self confidence.
Remember that a video game is like a book. You don't get to tell the author how to tell their story, you can climb aboard and see where it takes you because your preferences and predilections are of no consequence to anyone but yourself.

In closing I will assert that if NTR in a video game/virtual novel upsets your emotional state of being so greatly you are going to have a tough road ahead when you leave your home and have to face the uncontrolled reality that comes along during the course of a lifetime.

I am not a politician and I approve this message. :D
Now this guy nailed it on the head !
Great game by the way Dev....don't let anyone deter you from your passion and imagination

taru

Apr 23, 2018
it was okay but it didnt make a lot of sense, it probably should've been a phone instead of a camcorder so the threat of blackmail seemed better instead of it making the two of them look like complete idiots

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes