• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
man, some devs really need some pr guy talking for them
same stuff as the dev working on "a house in the desert"

Letsgo123c1

Nov 18, 2023
so, the dev want to get people annoying in Christmas?
after a lot of searching I found all the items in the house so I could go shopping. damn it was a chore.
at home it seems only 1 girl is available, the other 2 are locked. will play her route later.
can you tell me where you found all the money and cards at plz

Reactions: RUSTAO

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the trick is to use the map-button. if u click it u get that annoying message u can't yet.
using the mousewheel u can go back and forth. while u do that, the items will highlight a bit. just look around while u do that and u will notice flickering. also u need to click the Christmas box in the living room there u will find all the "wishes". that will allow u to grab the money.

Reactions: leeetsgooo

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
dudes, where the hell is Selina? can't seem to find her. I found Sophie & Hazel, but I can't seem to find Selina to trigger the event and continue (from the start).

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
You have obviously no idea of any of the current Situations, do you ? All you Guys do is accusing, Insulting and even Toxic trash talk, how about you do something for once and simply join his Discord before deciding to type any kind of stupid Mind-blowing Comments then you get your Answers as to why and maybe in the Future you think before commenting.
You should never set your ChatGPT to “angry reply” on comments. I have no idea why you are so angry about my words, or why you considered it “mind blowing”.
Why would I need to know about his discord before typing what I typed? Would that make the comment about having more content outside of the main story less true?
I understand though, you’re getting rinsed by a dev you believe in. It hurts, and you needed someone to lash out at as another month passes and you see your funds leave your account but haven’t seen more than a hand job in game in over a year.
just keep believing brother. MC will get a tit job this time next year. Your $240 spent by that time will make it possible for us all. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
I clicked on everything in each scenario and only got $710. Can someone who has found them all provide the locations?
Likewise. I spent an hour trying to find these damn bills. Then he gave up on everything and added the console.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
how bad is the sandbox in this? do i have to click more than 3 times between scenes?
for the main game i did make a walkthrough mod

https://f95zone.to/threads/gunpowde...through-improvements-0-5-0-shawnchapp.158570/

as for this "dlc" so at this point im wondering if the main game has been abandoned... it has been nothing but non canon dlc stuff for awhile now...

And no offense to the dev but i could give 2 shits about non canon stuff. i don't like "filler" in my anime and sure as hell won't like it my games either.

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
this is it, the game is dead. The only thing i read is steam steam steam, and nothing more, no game, no good update, only steam and no sex, steam and no sex. Its a bunch of lies, i dont know why people still paying for this, he said will be a good update in christmas... WRONG this is so lame. He said next month wil be the steam release and good update... ok lets wait one month and then let put the abandoned tag and stop paying this fraud of a game. this is not serious at all, this web have a lot of fake games, only 3 or 4 nice updates only to make a patreon and then never finish the game.

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
And now the dev gets angry because someone leaked it... hahahaha oh my god, make good updates, one update per month or at least give some info to the people who are paying you and then no one wil leak nothing. Always asking for money in patreon, and then do whatever they want, always excuses, i want my money back right now because im not paying for excuses. You can delay one month, two, but half a year? come on this is so unfair

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Does the latest release has some kind of lewd content? Don't get me wrong, I understand substance is needed for a game to me memorable, otherwise is another game with bland story development, but would be nice to have at least something.

The renders are gorgeous, and while I don't expect something with the characters at MC's home, others could have some content that would fit the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
First of all, Merry Christmas to all the good people here!

I'm just going to make one comment about this and I'm not going to respond to the rest, because I don't think some people here have the ability to empathize(I don't give a f*ck about them, though), despite my explanation.

Normally this Christmas update would be longer than this. I had planned it that way, but because I overdid it with the number of renders(scenes) and free roam, I realized that I wouldn't be able to finish all the content before the 25th. I tried my best until the last day(23), but I failed.

But since I had promised an update before the 25th, and since I wanted to release an update for my supporters before Christmas, I decided to split what was planned to be a single part into two parts. I told you about that, and released this one first. But I still have made it clear before the release that there will be no sex or any hard content in this episode.

And here is the real problem. If the "release day leakers" had waited a few days like I asked them to do, there would have been a small sequel or just a few additions and the content would be more satisfying. It would have had a better ending.

That's why I get upset about all of this. At least show some respect to me and don't leak content that made for subscribers on the same day for everyone. I don't just want it from a financial point of view. There might be missings, shortcomings, bugs, mistakes and it might need to be corrected. It's very hard to fix everything when the game is shared for public! Especially when there are so many impatient people!

Anyway, of course, my request was not listened, this was leaked after 4(or 5?) hours after it was released and the mess was created.

I'm saying this for the followers who love my work and disappointed with this, not for the insulting dickheads who thinks they're funny. I understand your criticism, it's not the best update I've ever done (partly because it's not really finished), but there's no need to overdo things. This was just a special episode for fun. This is not the main game update you've been waiting for. A Steam release will come next month. This will be the main game update. Save your criticism there from now on.
Bro I really like your game I'll be getting it on steam day one
Thank you for making this awesome game.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
First of all, Merry Christmas to all the good people here!

I'm just going to make one comment about this and I'm not going to respond to the rest, because I don't think some people here have the ability to empathize(I don't give a f*ck about them, though), despite my explanation.

Normally this Christmas update would be longer than this. I had planned it that way, but because I overdid it with the number of renders(scenes) and free roam, I realized that I wouldn't be able to finish all the content before the 25th. I tried my best until the last day(23), but I failed.

But since I had promised an update before the 25th, and since I wanted to release an update for my supporters before Christmas, I decided to split what was planned to be a single part into two parts. I told you about that, and released this one first. But I still have made it clear before the release that there will be no sex or any hard content in this episode.

And here is the real problem. If the "release day leakers" had waited a few days like I asked them to do, there would have been a small sequel or just a few additions and the content would be more satisfying. It would have had a better ending.

That's why I get upset about all of this. At least show some respect to me and don't leak content that made for subscribers on the same day for everyone. I don't just want it from a financial point of view. There might be missings, shortcomings, bugs, mistakes and it might need to be corrected. It's very hard to fix everything when the game is shared for public! Especially when there are so many impatient people!

Anyway, of course, my request was not listened, this was leaked after 4(or 5?) hours after it was released and the mess was created.

I'm saying this for the followers who love my work and disappointed with this, not for the insulting dickheads who thinks they're funny. I understand your criticism, it's not the best update I've ever done (partly because it's not really finished), but there's no need to overdo things. This was just a special episode for fun. This is not the main game update you've been waiting for. A Steam release will come next month. This will be the main game update. Save your criticism there from now on.
PURE MILKER

1703558004758.gif

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes