lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I finished the story, but I don't know how I'm supposed to unlock the CG ? I tried some arcade mode on hard, and nothing happened... ?

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
I finished the story, but I don't know how I'm supposed to unlock the CG ? I tried some arcade mode on hard, and nothing happened... ?
what cg are you talking about? the requirement to unlock cg is in the cg event room...

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
any foot fetish content?
yeah there one of the girls that has foot fetish. I don't remember actually how to get to her. But is the girl the own's the bar. Focus on how to develope relationships with her. the good thing is... the scene is in the early game so U don't have to waste a lot of time to see the scene. It's a foot worship scene Btw

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, I am playing this game and getting all the CG's.. almost done with all of them, but the Sun & Moon gal's charm CG is being extremely hard to get.

I don't know if it's a bug on my end, but everytime I get to them, they never attack.. they just stand still or either move a few meters away from their position, then come back.. but they never shoot or do anything.. is this happening for you guys too? I tried difficulty on Nightmare but they still do the exact same thing in every difficulty..

Any tips?

Reactions: Snowed In

ShadowBladeKasper

Sep 7, 2020
Hope this isn't necroing or anything, but I made a somewhat decent translation of the original.
I was working with the publisher, so there could've been an update if they decided to use mine.
If not, I'll leave the files here in hope that someone who knows how to put them in the game comes along.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
Hope this isn't necroing or anything, but I made a somewhat decent translation of the original.
I was working with the publisher, so there could've been an update if they decided to use mine.
If not, I'll leave the files here in hope that someone who knows how to put them in the game comes along.
So you are from real life japan?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes