VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Gunslinger Moon [Final] [Supreme_Goddess]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Mist.

Forget the sex scenes. The one and only sex scene is at the very end of the game. You will have to go through the whole story to get access to it.

Now, if you're looking for a cute game about a femboy who thinks he's a pistolero, go ahead. You might like the story but keep in mind that there is no sex in this game (except for the very last scene).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

iluvpink

This is obviously only going to appeal to a certain type (as many games here do), but there were parts that I enjoyed and parts that they could have shortened or cut completely and in my opinion would have resulted in a better "game".
    First, there are zero choices and only one path through the game. It is simply a visual novel with no interaction whatsoever.
    Second, while the erotic parts are interesting (and for those of us who enjoy feminine boys, arousing), there are only a few of these in the whole game. The rest is filled with tons of dialog with static pictures.
    So, if this is your particular fetish...the protagonist is a very cute looking and acting girly boy... you will perhaps enjoy about 10 minutes out of about 2 hours of "game".
    I feel like the creator could have easily included at least a few choices to involve us more in the game, so I'd say it had potential.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ben4321

just a waste of time, maybe the story COULD be interesting, if they didn't waste so many opportunities, SOOO many oportunities to make a captive sex-scenen, and they do NOTHING, oh. and those exemple-pics, are the ONLY sexscenes in that "game"! and all the secenes are just words, literally 95%, the rest is just Paperdolling!

and WHY the hell does it have the "Dating Sim" tag, if there is ABOLUTLY NO CHOICE TO MAKE?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CluelessDork

This was really cute, bit too long in places and wish you could choose your ending, but it was a nice little novella. The main character is a bit on the adorably dumb side, and the two love interests are almost carbon copies of each other. Definitely prefer L over G.