• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1673550245015.png

Overview:
As I struggle to survive, I try to fulfill the promise to my late mother, at the same time,
I desperately want to find my missing childhood friend. But as I embark on this journey full of ups and downs,
I discover there are many things that I do not know about myself yet—and even more things, that I still need to learn.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-12
Release Date: 2023-01-11
Developer: Supreme_Goddess -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gunslinger-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
It looks like you made the AI do heads and body separately for whatever reason so I assume that is what is done with the sprites. Why not use a few more seconds to resize them so they wouldnt look so bad.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
The trap is one of the most annoying whiners to ever open their mouth. Every syllable they utter is more inane and unintelligent than the last.

Writers need to learn that lack of intelligence is not compelling, and a dumb bimbo is not an attractive character.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes