brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1.jpg

Overview
:
Another collection. This time, everything drawn by another ero-mangaka: Gura Nyuutou.​

Censorship: Some of them, but only those tiny lines. No mosaic whatsoever
Language: English
Genre: Ahegao, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Creampie, Domination, Footjob, Futanari, Shemale, Group Sex, Handjob, Incest, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Rape, Tentacles, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection List Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*note from the uploader: there's even some chapter about Futanari on Male, but they're.. short, very short.

D

Dopezeez

What Kind Of Incest Does This Comic Have btw?
I Can't Stand Father Daughter..

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
can you put a link to entire folder in your next uploads , just something of convenience for ''collectors'' ( compulsive hoarders like me )

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can you put a link to entire folder in your next uploads , just something of convenience for ''collectors'' ( compulsive hoarders like me )
I can try, but I can't promise anything since in this way the upload for me is much faster, than waiting maybe one hour/two at the most :/

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
I can try, but I can't promise anything since in this way the upload for me is much faster, than waiting maybe one hour/two at the most :/
put this files in a folder on mega , and give us a link to the folder , that's it . That way i can simply click download folder

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
an example , i linked the file where all the individual downloads instead of a multiple links

Reactions: OldmenKing

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
an example , i linked the file where all the individual downloads instead of a multiple links
Yep, I get it! c:
I'll see what I can do. Or if the archive, entirely, it's small enough I'll do like I did with the newest thread of ML collection: all inside - since now that i think about it, all of these doujin that i "borrow" are small, very small, even though there are lots of pages. So shouldn't be a problem c:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do you need Ana Hole and Futanari Idol?
They're already inside, since they're single chapters ;3
I think... inside "Escape" and "Delusion institution"! Or "Futa mata" and "Escape", I don't remember precisely unfortunately >.<

M

MantisK

They're already inside, since they're single chapters ;3
I think... inside "Escape" and "Delusion institution"! Or "Futa mata" and "Escape", I don't remember precisely unfortunately >.<
I have Delusion, but it is 192 pages from different sources. I can't remember if it is 1-8 or not.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Does everyone here use a CBR reader or do they extract the images before reading? I ask because I keep seeing these comic packs just wrapped in a rar/zip and not renamed .cbr/.cbz.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does everyone here use a CBR reader or do they extract the images before reading? I ask because I keep seeing these comic packs just wrapped in a rar/zip and not renamed .cbr/.cbz.
Maybe... you should read the "Installation" spoiler..? They're .jpg, there's no need to use a CBR reader or convert them!
Extract them and then fap, PC or Phone, wherever you want!

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Honest Futa Fetish..:p you have to look to the older stuff to find it. Most of the newer stuff is not the real fetish, a shame really.
Thanks Very Much.