Ren'Py Gwen X [v0.3] [foxiCUBE]

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Title is pretty great. Too bad it looks like Gwen drank some chemical X.

(Jokes aside, i wish people would actually use gwen's older appearance instead of "aging up" the younger model.)
I think the reason this ends up happening is just how painfully generic Gwen's older design looks. It really doesn't stand out too much compared to her original look. Though that's just purely conjecture on my part.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is it possible to fuck or not yet?
apologize > spy > find out mommy fetish > go home > enhance instincts

and

whatever > follow ben (into the future) > go to quarters. Yes, you're cucking the future self of the protagonist.

Reactions: luisar018

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Gwen X [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 68mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: luisar018

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I don't mean to be harsh on the devs of this but yeah, loli Gwen is like the Queen of Gwen designs, like it's not even close compared to all the Gwen design that came after. And her petite stature works with her outfit.

But if you're just gonna bump Gwen's proportions like that, why not just go for her adult version in Ben 10000? Or her Alien Force teen version. It would make the proportion change less jarring, especially with her 10000 design.

Reactions: BetterMagnet

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Well after review it is evedent that the artist is over exaggerating the body proportions of the Gwen character. makes me wonder if they have ever watched the show. As the character is quite petite and slender. Like the concept to the game however will not keep it because of the disturbing proportions. Though for a story line and concept it's not bad. Good luck and thanks for the share.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
even if they tried, the name is literally unsearchable.
you will never get this game as a result. X is too short and will thus be automatically discarded.
gwen is too common and will never get this game as a result compared to the millions of fanwork out there of this specific gwen, thousands of social media pages for other gwens, and a bunch of other such nonsense.
Well also, I think this just came out - so you probably won't find it yet on anything other than here. Besides that, you're right on the fact that its a bit short of a name. It may be smart to extend it or add something to it to better specify it in a search engine

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
For the record I'm not trashing on the game, dev if you want to design Gwen like that and you like that stuff more power to you, dont let me be one to bring the project down.

Just sucks we don't get much smol Gwen games (Gwen trainers to be exact but idk if this is a trainer), I think the last Ben X game I knew was Ben X Slave Quest(?) and that was abandoned to hell.