VN Others Completed Gyaru Express to Tanned Slut Station ~Railroaded Into a Punishment Game~ [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So, a game of japan in a parallel universe, where the girls are the ones that grope?
Believe it or not, happens in this universe too. One of my senpai was doing a study abroad trip in Japan, and while he was there, and riding on a train car an OL (Office Lady) started groping him.

(Unfortunately for me, COVID put a stop to capping off my Japanese major with study abroad. Not that I was expecting to get groped, just really wanted to see Japan. Especially Akiba.)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I have no idea what Gyaru means, but I'll try the game because of the submissive MC, hopefully - albeit slim chance - it won't be another game where the supposedly masochistic MC's cock is the right, left and center of the actions.
"gyaru" (ギャル) is a Japanese word that is loaned from the English word "Gal". It's a fashion subculture that's stereotyped by blonde hair and spray on tans, as well as loud clothing (animal stripes, neon colors).

As a personality or character, gyaru are stereotypical delinquents. They tend to be around high school or college age as characters. (Though not always, I know of one great one where the female character is a gyaru MILF.) They tend to fill roles as bullies. They tend to be unapologetically brash and straightforward. They're also stereotyped as slutty, being the sort to leap on men just for the heck of it as they walk down the street. Given their age, they also tend to gravitate towards enjou kousai (compensated dating, sort of a form of prostitution. Or extortion, depending on the girl.) and other delinquent/slutty behaviors.

TL: DR-- Gals/gyaru are stereotypically slutty delinquents with a specific visual style.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
"gyaru" (ギャル) is a Japanese word that is loaned from the English word "Gal". It's a fashion subculture that's stereotyped by blonde hair and spray on tans, as well as loud clothing (animal stripes, neon colors).

As a personality or character, gyaru are stereotypical delinquents. They tend to be around high school or college age as characters. (Though not always, I know of one great one where the female character is a gyaru MILF.) They tend to fill roles as bullies. They tend to be unapologetically brash and straightforward. They're also stereotyped as slutty, being the sort to leap on men just for the heck of it as they walk down the street. Given their age, they also tend to gravitate towards enjou kousai (compensated dating, sort of a form of prostitution. Or extortion, depending on the girl.) and other delinquent/slutty behaviors.

TL: DR-- Gals/gyaru are stereotypically slutty delinquents with a specific visual style.
Thanks for the awesome summation, I learned something today :)

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I have no idea what Gyaru means, but I'll try the game because of the submissive MC, hopefully - albeit slim chance - it won't be another game where the supposedly masochistic MC's cock is the right, left and center of the actions.
It essentially means tanned skin and blonde hair. usually coupled with revealing clothes and a sexually aggressive attitude but not always.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Honestly got really excited since there aren't many English Translated Chikan eroge but then noticed it's female domination. Still the artwork is high quality and it's not a machine translation, so I'll take the win whenever I can get it. xD
Thanks for the upload.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Gayru Express Full Save | 100% CG

Instruction

Extract savedata to the root of game folder.

Mirrors
| Mega |
SHA256 Checksum: 6459E2B5E2874783E5E1D1B8964D170C02F57CE1AD77CA50DCAD956ECEF863A3
Kudos for providing a 100 percent save for us :)

Believe it or not, happens in this universe too. One of my senpai was doing a study abroad trip in Japan, and while he was there, and riding on a train car an OL (Office Lady) started groping him.

(Unfortunately for me, COVID put a stop to capping off my Japanese major with study abroad. Not that I was expecting to get groped, just really wanted to see Japan. Especially Akiba.)
That sounds pretty awesome for him! I had something similar happen when I was just barely not a shota. I was walking from my apt building and an oneesan walking toward me down the sidewalk stepped over and grabbed my loins. She felt them up in her hand and said "Oh my you are packing, we thought you had a sock down there". Apparently she and her lady friends saw me around and thought I was cute.

This also happened another time where I went out to a friend's pirate guild meetup. The night was coming to an end and I was posing for a group photo. Just as out photographer was about to snap the photo, the girl next to me reached over and grabbed my loins. I blushed hard as the photo was taken. <3

Thank you for sharing this info. Everything about that sounds sexy aside from the paid dating part.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ayo LoveHurts haha
Thank you for the tag. I hope these Oneesans peg your submissive ass all night long XD

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
But is it a game or just a "hold ctrl til you get a sex scene and look at the pictures, so you'd basically don't need a game for it" kinda visual novel?

Tinadeann

May 5, 2021
But is it a game or just a "hold ctrl til you get a sex scene and look at the pictures, so you'd basically don't need a game for it" kinda visual novel?
It is a "hold ctrl til you get a sex scene and look at the pictures, so you'd basically don't need a game for it".
There is one choice towards the middle which leads to two different outcomes and that's pretty much it.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
It is a "hold ctrl til you get a sex scene and look at the pictures, so you'd basically don't need a game for it".
There is one choice towards the middle which leads to two different outcomes and that's pretty much it.
Thanks, that saves me a lot of time then

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes