4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
It's a great idea for a game but the MC is mostly dumb in my pinion. He's clinging to a relationship that won't last and is blinded by it. While at the same time he should be more focused on blending in and trying to get free himself or just utterly submit.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
It's a great idea for a game but the MC is mostly dumb in my pinion. He's clinging to a relationship that won't last and is blinded by it. While at the same time he should be more focused on blending in and trying to get free himself or just utterly submit.
I would also love to see how the MC tries some smart moves or at least have some inner dialog about his options. Maybe he comes to the conclusion to temporary submit for tactical reasons. Or even better, he pulls other tricks or tactics and then in the end fails, because of betrayal or because of plotting of his wife or even much smarter adversaries.
(For instance I would love if the wife already knew what was going on in the toilet and actually staged that scene, came in on purpose at the right time, so she has some arguments to tighten the relationship. Would be way better then "dumb wife enters bathroom by accident does not get what is really going on". Would prefer, if the wife on purpose organized the boat trip near the island and planned to be captured to get revenge.)

I believe the authors already tries to deliver in that direction. It is not easy to write a very good story.

Nevertheless, still a very awesome game. I really hope to see some nice watersports / toilet slavery in the end and a lot of humiliation talk. Not sure what fetishes we will see. But things will develop for sure. Cheering for that game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 293 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
These are original links not mine. I did not change anything. It should work fine. At least I had no issue.....

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I thought in the beginning that this has potential to be a good femdom game. Unfortunately there has been no exciting femdom scene for me in the last two updates. Especially disturbing for me was that forced gay activities seem to be pushed more and more.

The unavoidable sissy character in this one was the low point for me so far. So your society is based on female supremacy and you humiliate a male by dressing him as a woman and giving him female pronouns? To me that sounds quite contradictory.
A good amount of the females interacting with the main character, with some exceptions, also seem to have an aversion of sexually pleasured themselves and seem way more interested in the MC's genitals. Not really a good setup for femdom scenes imho.
Also not a fan of the newly introduced slave girl. Wonder how this fits to their ideology? They literally treat a woman way, way worse, than any other western nation would. On top of that she is punished for having sexual interactions with the MC, something a couple of women on that island (including the president herself) did too, without the consent of the wife. So far this gynocracy really sucks. Even for a good amount of women and someone like me, who is into female domination.

Okay, you might argue all the female empowerment talk was just BS by this dictatorship to justify their power grab. Still that again makes for a poor setup for a femdom story line. I would argue it probably is a better story line for a game where you subvert femdom.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I thought in the beginning that this has potential to be a good femdom game. Unfortunately there has been no exciting femdom scene for me in the last two updates. Especially disturbing for me was that forced gay activities seem to be pushed more and more.

The unavoidable sissy character in this one was the low point for me so far. So your society is based on female supremacy and you humiliate a male by dressing him as a woman and giving him female pronouns? To me that sounds quite contradictory.
A good amount of the females interacting with the main character, with some exceptions, also seem to have an aversion of sexually pleasured themselves and seem way more interested in the MC's genitals. Not really a good setup for femdom scenes imho.
Also not a fan of the newly introduced slave girl. Wonder how this fits to their ideology? They literally treat a woman way, way worse, than any other western nation would. On top of that she is punished for having sexual interactions with the MC, something a couple of women on that island (including the president herself) did too, without the consent of the wife. So far this gynocracy really sucks. Even for a good amount of women and someone like me, who is into female domination.

Okay, you might argue all the female empowerment talk was just BS by this dictatorship to justify their power grab. Still that again makes for a poor setup for a femdom story line. I would argue it probably is a better story line for a game where you subvert femdom.
I also try to avoid gay and cuckhold completely. MC as Sissy and F/F is no turn on for me, but I can endure it.
But it makes no use to debate over the story to get rid of some fetishes. If the author wants to have it, it will be in the game one way or another. I took a look at the authors pictures and galleries, before he started to make the game. As a conclusion, I already anticipated a fetish focus that diverts a bit from my tastes.

Nevertheless, for me personally I liked the development with the wife in this update. (I'm hoping for non-con sex with the wife on top in the future.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gynocracy-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Twig12

Oct 23, 2018
I also try to avoid gay and cuckhold completely. MC as Sissy and F/F is no turn on for me, but I can endure it.
But it makes no use to debate over the story to get rid of some fetishes. If the author wants to have it, it will be in the game one way or another. I took a look at the authors pictures and galleries, before he started to make the game. As a conclusion, I already anticipated a fetish focus that diverts a bit from my tastes.

Nevertheless, for me personally I liked the development with the wife in this update. (I'm hoping for non-con sex with the wife on top in the future.)
The author is of course free to add whatever they like, but tags exist for a reason and the author really oughta use them. Especially if its preplanned to add said tags the author could've added them with the qualifier "planned".

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
If you're still talking about the sissy character, then no, it wasn't planned. Irma was originally supposed to be female. But since most of my patrons don't seem to care much about lezdom and someone suggested a bit of feminization, I thought why not.

As for the tags, the author is a little bitter right now, because whoever updated the thread didn't bother with promoting the update and my request got ignored. So let THEM update the tags.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes