Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I lived to see this game translated... oh gods those are good times to leave, this game along of Sana was a foundation for what the breastmafia games would become, the only bad thing about this one is the engine, but damn this game is good, nipple fuck and plump bodies here i GOOOO

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks, friend, but how do we do it?
IF i remember correctly, for you to start doing things with her take a while, because this game has a ntr of ntr, you have to make her like you and slowly unlock things, and for the double ntr, you have to piss her off

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Lemme be the first to say... the artist that works for Breast Mafia? Hes an utter failure of a person, and should steer clear of anything art related. Start a war, if you have to, but for the love of god, DO... NOT... DO... ART... ANYMORE! PLEASE!
Ehhh do you want attention bro? you literally came to the game thread to bullshit/trashtalk it?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ah, i see youre one of those "Attacks are fine. Opinions are not" folks. Dont like my comment? Ignore it.
Opinion= "Hes an utter failure of a person, and should steer clear of anything art related. Start a war, if you have to, but for the love of god, DO... NOT... DO... ART... ANYMORE! PLEASE!"

Bro if this is a opinion i'm afraid of what would be a attack