Should I remake the game in html? More like a novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
A good way to tell is to check out the hands or feet of characters, if everything else about the picture looks great but then the hands (sometimes feet) seem like they are mostly melted together then usually it's AI generated.
So AI can make art this good ?? :eek:
You convinced me with the hand/foot trick but it's stunning how the arts are goods...
True artists are going to starve with AI like that

Reactions: Stonerbank

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
You convinced me with the hand/foot trick but it's stunning how the arts are goods...
Lmao I was thinking the same, like this art is really good. It's sad to say, but I feel like all manga artists are screwed when it looks this good. It's great for degenerates like us though, means a lot more content a lot quicker.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Don't forget genitals especially vagina's they tend to always look fucked up.

Reactions: palmergames

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah you can even feed AI specific styles of art too, artists are gonna have a bad day thats one of the reasons why people are against AI art.

May 29, 2022
A good way to tell is to check out the hands or feet of characters, if everything else about the picture looks great but then the hands (sometimes feet) seem like they are mostly melted together then usually it's AI generated.
Not only hands and feet. Seemingly AI is getting better at generating hands. But it's still bad at generating small details, like the eyes or armpits, or even the vagina. Besides, AI has a specific look that can already make you tell.

Like - sometimes it looks fuzzy, sometimes it looks smudgy, sometimes it looks strangely glossy. It always has a look to it that you can tell! And I admit, I've seen a lot of gorgeous images generated with AI but this one? It's not it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not only hands and feet. Seemingly AI is getting better at generating hands. But it's still bad at generating small details, like the eyes or armpits, or even the vagina. Besides, AI has a specific look that can already make you tell.

Like - sometimes it looks fuzzy, sometimes it looks smudgy, sometimes it looks strangely glossy. It always has a look to it that you can tell! And I admit, I've seen a lot of gorgeous images generated with AI but this one? It's not it.
Sorry I have not seen a fucking decent vagina from AI at all. They look like they got some fucked up tip of a tongue sticking out of the vagina, missing a clit, or the vagina is a thin merged line. They are total shit.

Nipples are not much better seen some of them that looks like they have a damn concave nipple.. a damn hole in there breasts. AI sucks for nudes.

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021

yeah if its only AI generated it'll not be this good and can be easily distinguished, but these game (probably) are polished AI art, an artist who can truly draw generated an AI image then polish it where the flaws comes in and fix it, its just my guess since i've seen several like those

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
H.A.R.E.M. [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 111mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

CatSìth

Nov 24, 2021
Exited to see where this goes. Would love to see move of the maid eventually as well. Need a discord, would love to follow you there.