dp939

May 9, 2019
Short but good. Nice renders, hot scenes, hopefully action scenes can be longer more foreplay and hot outfits. Corrupting her in public would be hot too. :love:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Now I played this game until he cum on his wife's face
This game had the potential to become one of the best ntr games, but the speed of corruption is very very high! You can't experience the feelings related to NTR at all, as if it is not NTR!

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HandMade translation of :
H Chronicles NTR [v0.6]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

WitD25

Oct 7, 2023
Art work and animation of this game are very significant, so I hope that you can make more animation in each H scenes in order that it's long enough to jerk offff :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
In fewer words it sounds like "Watch Erica fuck her shota tutor while her husband just waches on and cries over it."
"Sounds like", so you didn't download and play it but you're making a negative comment towards it without even trying it...

That's not hard. Not a fan of Honey Select/poor man's Daz anyway.
That pretty much sums up the first statement I made. Well, if you dislike HS, why are you even here? You clearly didn't even try the game, which, even though its HS and I'm not a fan of either, I did download the game to try it. Probably some of the best HS animations and quality of HS I've seen in a game. It sure would be nice if you tried games before opening your mouth and said things you know nothing about.

Reactions: Toushiro and fbass
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes