4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
can someone tell me how to trigger the 2 ending
You havent completed Jinbe route just yet.
Try to complete all of the village upgrade in Jinbe route and then experience the upgrade till you got notification about Jinbe Ending. Then the Harem ending (with exclusive CG) will be unlocked.

Reactions: Nickthulu
Jun 17, 2019
You havent completed Jinbe route just yet.
Try to complete all of the village upgrade in Jinbe route and then experience the upgrade till you got notification about Jinbe Ending. Then the Harem ending (with exclusive CG) will be unlocked.
Oh ok thank i'll do that

xMark19

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone has tried clearing the pagoda? I've come so far to the point where the boss gets serius and you cannot hit him anymore. Someone knows how to beat him?

j00yu

May 30, 2021
I have a problem it doesn't let me enter the ogre palace if I do i get a bad ending does anyone know what i have to do next?

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I have a problem it doesn't let me enter the ogre palace if I do i get a bad ending does anyone know what i have to do next?
It's not a quest? If i remember correctly there is a quest were you get kinda locked out of the palace. You talk with the bearman that will tell you to talk with the brothel owner and then get the ingredients to a remedy to salve the ogres

j00yu

May 30, 2021
It's not a quest? If i remember correctly there is a quest were you get kinda locked out of the palace. You talk with the bearman that will tell you to talk with the brothel owner and then get the ingredients to a remedy to salve the ogres
I must have not read correctly, thanks!!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes