May 5, 2023
While this might be a silly question, I noticed a few other people in the thread talk about that some text boxes aren't translated even when set to English, I was wondering if there's a full translation somewhere? I really enjoyed the game but I can't read Japanese (I plan on studying but haven't yet because economy), and I REALLY enjoyed the game's story to the point the ending made me cry, so I wanted to see what the untranslated things said.

Jul 17, 2020
Friends I need help. When I try to save the game I can click the button and nothing will appear to happen, but when i close and reopen the menu I'll see the save file there and will be able to load it no problem. However upon closing the game or enough time passing, I will lose all saves. What do I do?

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
Friends I need help. When I try to save the game I can click the button and nothing will appear to happen, but when i close and reopen the menu I'll see the save file there and will be able to load it no problem. However upon closing the game or enough time passing, I will lose all saves. What do I do?
Did you extract the game zip file into a folder, or do you run the game from the zipped folder?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes