Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Lol&No , weisshexe sadly if your going for a virgin run it ends if you want it gone, otherwise your free to go to the capital down the back alley and in one of the shops there you talk to a shopkeeper and go through a cutscene to discover what medicine can remove it, you can also return to that same shop for an item.

For the final boss battle, you use medicine to attack in the last phase. It's a easy way to farm materials though.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
How do you use the item that lowers your ''development'', finished the game but i could never use it, also here is the full map in case someone wants it

fullmap.jpg

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
I modified the usual Unity game file to make the game a bit more challenging on harder difficulties. (v1.4)
And I also added cheats.

If you do not trust my DLL file, you can mod the file yourself.
The code I changed or added is in the "mod NOTE.txt" file.

Cheat buttons :
F1 to show the menu
F2 and F3 to toggle infinite HP and MP
F4 Apply all bad states
F5 Remove all bad states
Number 1 to 0 and "-" apply a specific bad state

Difficulty increase :
Enemies have more health in hard and very hard.
Hypno state makes you get more hypnotized when taking hits
You become unable to move when fully hypnotized until the dot in the hypno symbol disappears.
Can who make a mod for the difficulty of the fight? It's too easy to break out of the grip

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I think it’s worth waiting for mods, since the final version of the game has not been released.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The current version of the game is officially 1.5 (we use it).
Version 1.6 coming soon
I also read it and it looks like there will be another 1.7 where they will adjust the memory mode.

Any new game after its release still needs to be repaired (new versions are released) for at least 15-30 days.

Making mods for an unfinished game is difficult because then you have to rewrite these mods for a new version and it’s not clear whether the bugs are due to the mod or whether they were already in the game.

The concept of a game being released is extremely flexible, for example, the game may already be fully working but at the stage of checking for errors (although anyone can already play it) and it has not been officially announced that the game has been released.

Our game was officially released (there was an announcement about the release), but there were a lot of bugs, that is, the user testing stage was skipped),

That's what I mean, didn't come out...

Ver1.6 will be fixed (not out yet).

Fixed an issue where the shield would not be destroyed even though all the incense burners were destroyed during the Sumibuchi battle.
Corrected an issue where if you were restrained by Suzu when setting up a dark restraint in the battle against Sumibuchi, you would become defenseless without putting up a shield.
Fixed an issue where materials would not drop during a rematch with Kuyo.
Change of the passage leading to the place where you can get the malachite magatama in the hidden silver mine (addition of scaffolding)
Corrected a bug where the excess climax gauge would not be displayed again if you attempted to escape after the climax gauge exceeded 100%.
Fixed an issue where the display order of walls in some indoor maps was incorrect.
Fixed an issue where players would freeze for a few seconds when checking the location of "?" in Fuusa Village.
Fixed a bug where the process to lower the climax gauge during Kuyo's cunnilingus restraint was missing.
Adjust the position of the resistance gauge so that it does not overlap with Hatina.
Removed red effect on near-death screen in flashback mode
Fixed a bug where the magic leakage display did not disappear when using Rokujinmaru.
Fixed a bug where Hachina's expression would temporarily disappear during the climax animation when three Suitsukibane were attached to her in a hypnotic state.
Corrected the classification of sorcerers from monsters to humans (revised)
Corrected the display of status abnormalities given by Sumibuchi
Fixed a bug where the sleeve graphic was always displayed when Karamikase's head was restrained.
Corrected so that the climax state and blushing state do not continue when moving around the map, including after a special defeat event.
Fixed an issue where Hachina would become transparent the moment she was restrained by Joroukou.
Fixed the display of the voice insect on the pause menu being shifted to the left.
Fixed a bug where the second climax animation of Karamikase was not branching as expected.
Fixed an issue where Tsubaki would slide when hit during certain attacks.
Fixed so that Tsubaki no longer uses lock-on attacks when you move away from it for a certain distance.
In the second half of the map where the Dosojin of Mugen Cave is located, a suspicious mushroom will now be generated in Furan Douji's room after defeating Furan Douji.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
That is something I would like to know too.
Whenever you get a new debuff, check the flute/map and you'll see pink exclamation marks which indicated new scenes. Most of those involve learning how to remove a debuff.

How do you defeat the Hachina Boss Battle? Honestly its like I'm trapped in an endless loop and the shield never goes away. I cannot use my special abilities even when I'm at full blue bars and at her damn feet. What kind of Boss Battle is this where they do not let you play the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
They really should have given players a better hint for the final boss. A dialogue at the start could help and probably frequent prompt to press the C button and a pop up telling you to keep crafting if you ran out of meds.

This game really feels like a step down from mermaiden overall. The movement mechanic is nice but is heavily underused. They really should have built areas like legend of zelda does it and have the place you unlock it, be the showcase and make you use it a lot. If the boss battle didn't bug out and got changed, you could have been introduced to the strategy through puzzles from way before fighting the boss. hell, you could even make getting to the boss requiring the slam.

Same with the dash ability. They could have had those bosses where they hang up high and shoots predictable projectiles at you. so many ideas wasted and never seen.

It's a nice game, I'll give them that but its incredibly under-cooked and I dont think I can enjoy this after experiencing mermaiden and the mcswagger mod. Hoping, the dev's next games are better.

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
What is that mermaiden mod people are talking about?

What does it add to the game? = o

Maybe it's also on F95, but I couldn't find it quickly on search. The philosophy is making the grapple mechanic different, generally a little bit harder and momentum-based and changed depending on lewdness level, plus making the system of more persistent debuffs more obvious how they work, more pronounced and more varied.

It makes the Mermaiden game go from a bit dull to oddly attractive.

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Maybe it's also on F95, but I couldn't find it quickly on search. The philosophy is making the grapple mechanic different, generally a little bit harder and momentum-based and changed depending on lewdness level, plus making the system of more persistent debuffs more obvious how they work, more pronounced and more varied.

Sooo . . . in other words it just makes the game harder?

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020

Mission Mermaiden Mod: The Downfall Of Hasumi

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone provide me with a save that's right before the Golden Temple? I'm stuck with that stupid bug where you fall through a trap door and get taken straight to some room with Kuyou, where the dialogue gets stuck at some point. I refuse to have to redo the game all over again, its so tedious.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
How do you defeat the Hachina Boss Battle? Honestly its like I'm trapped in an endless loop and the shield never goes away. I cannot use my special abilities even when I'm at full blue bars and at her damn feet. What kind of Boss Battle is this where they do not let you play the game?
They really should have given players a better hint for the final boss. A dialogue at the start could help and probably frequent prompt to press the C button and a pop up telling you to keep crafting if you ran out of meds.

This game really feels like a step down from mermaiden overall. The movement mechanic is nice but is heavily underused. They really should have built areas like legend of zelda does it and have the place you unlock it, be the showcase and make you use it a lot. If the boss battle didn't bug out and got changed, you could have been introduced to the strategy through puzzles from way before fighting the boss. hell, you could even make getting to the boss requiring the slam.

Same with the dash ability. They could have had those bosses where they hang up high and shoots predictable projectiles at you. so many ideas wasted and never seen.

It's a nice game, I'll give them that but its incredibly under-cooked and I dont think I can enjoy this after experiencing mermaiden and the mcswagger mod. Hoping, the dev's next games are better.
I didn't think about all the tech the movement could allow. It could have been as intense Lutellaria.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes