Unity - Completed - Hack'n Stalk 2.0 [v1.0] [The Architect]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Scrichta

It's sexy (like all games here, or most of them), and it's fun (not like most games here).

It's also creative, the minigames are fun, almost every seems to be very well balanced out so they are not tedious.

The story is nice, and a welcome change from the usual incest "spy on mother / fuck the sister / rape the aunt" .

And most of all, it's a game, something you actually enjoy playing, not something you do only to have access to a few pics or gifs.

Lastly, I never, like really never read all the texts in these kind of games, I really get bored of them, but in this case, not just because of how it is written, but also because of how it is presented, I found myself actually reading everything.

Well done and I really hope you continue in this direction!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RobJoy

In short expletives: Amazing, amazing, amazing. Just wow.
    Let me state though, that I played this in the "STORY MODE", just for the record.

Now for the review.
    -----------------------------------
    I will not spoil the story, because the story here is not the best part, in my opinion.

I must say that I was impressed by the quality overall, and the story, although generic, is interesting nonetheless.

If I am to take into consideration the quality, content and other things that best describe a game, and weigh that against some of the swill being peddled as such in this sex game novel genre here, I can only say WOW.

The developer makes an amazing use of the art.
    A smooth interface experience, adorned with subtle effects and little nice thoughtful things, the author didn't even have to bother with, but he did. You know, subtle little things you just notice and think to yourself; "wow, he really did give this some thought and made it nice".
    Things like that, crown this game. That extra cherry on top, most other authors "skip".

I enjoyed the story and believable characters, and I enjoyed the sometimes "not logical" mechanics. There are multiple not so obvious choices/paths you can take to solve the same problem in the game. Again, not necessary, but totally appreciated.

Also, there are consequences and lost opportunities abound. :)
    Something that keeps you on edge, waiting for the next save game choice, just around the corner.

I laughed a few times, I grumbled a few times and my dick got hard plenty of times. This means that this game is evoking plenty of "reactions" and emotions to boot. So it IS done right.

Also the face mask mechanic,... brilliant idea, just brilliant. :D (you will understand when you play the game)

There really is nothing standing in the way of this game becoming one of the great ones in the future when there is more content to be had. And boy, you will want more content by the time you are done playing this version. :)

I want to know more about the progression of the story arc and just how "corrupt" you can make the girls. And if MC will actually follow through with his job, and not fall in love with one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

soVeryMuchAnonymous

This game is one of the best out there. Just like the previous version. The story and the writing is great. The gameplay is very fun. The 3D models are perfect. The scenery is very well done. As someone who usually just skips the text and tries to get to the H-scenes ASAP I really enjoyed reading every single line of the story. There aren't any bugs or crashes which is very praiseworthy for a game in such an early stage of development.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2...

Originally Reviewed on 12/09/2017

Well this is a very well put together visual novel/game thus far... Using the unity engine allowed for really good visuals and animations, and the story albeit far fetched was well scripted...

The visuals of the animations and characters are drawn well, and even the user interface is pretty good... The mini-games were not too terribly difficult and unique... It is a bit more cartoony than other 3D/2D games, but twas still really good looking and fit well with the backdrops... The presentation was also pretty good when the protagonist interacted with other characters, with appropriate animations and even some mini-games... The only difficult time I had with the minigames was when having to spam the spacebar at an appropriate speed, to get the bar into the right position, which I failed multiple times...

The story, even though it was a far fetched one, with the protagonist being a un-eventful guy sent to discredit a politician via sex scandal and other stuff, with hilarious, and not too over the top, characters to interact with, it was fun and interesting... The comical references now and then, were also a nice touch... The script flowed well, and gave the story depth with lots of humor...

Over all, this vn/game, even being in early stages of development, had a fresh story line that was entertaining above and beyond any erotic scenes it has (which is only a few)... Bravo to the author/s thus far, and I look forward to seeing/reading this one, once it gets further towards completion...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

Damn good game with good minigames. It could be longer for 5 stars. SO far we can grope one girl but if dev could make it all existing female characters so far then it would be 3 from which one is damn sexy, one is damn cute, one is .. you will see. There are 6 characters(models etc) and possible characters in the future. Helper Max, which directs our adventure. Our emplyer which is a damn ghost so far. From existing characters are. Emplyers family: Wife, Doughter
    Then there are : a cop, interesting fella; dealer selling pot, weird guy in nice way, friend of emplyers doughter, damn hot that one! ; boyfriend of emplyers doughter.. simple douche with big muscles but small brain. Literature Teacher. Closet pervert.. etc.

It has great potential for future development. We could clearly see that our dev is trying to pack some interesting minigames into the game. I hope it will go flawlessly for him and Us, the players.

4 stars for what we can get so far and one more for my hopes of this position