Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 13026

Plot:
The player works at a internet cafe, where he meets a gorgeous girl asking to use the network connection. The player then will be able to use hacking and social engineering skills do corrupt or conquer the heart of this babe while she's in the place.​

Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Voyeurism, Seduction, Corruption, Stalking
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0 Final
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:
PC:
-
MAC (v0.1.1):
Extra: Cheat mod

View attachment 2640 View attachment 2641 View attachment 2642 View attachment 2643
Can someone give a game + cheat attached in one....I m not good at attaching files

Last edited:

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
So, this game has been completed long enough for the creator to make two sequels and start another game, but the Mac version still hasn't been updated to the final version. Huh.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
After playing "Goons Raid Her" which was a fun corruption of "Tomb Raider" I decided to give "Hack & Stalk" a go. Immediately my frustration level started to ratchet up after starting the game. With a vague walkthrough I was left to trial and error to advance the game. I figured out enough to get her love level to what was required to advance to ch 2 and got her "Hot & Bothered" on her horny scale but the damn coffee mini game left me wanting to through my computer out the window. At this point I gave up.

After thinking about the game and it's main plot I think I'm gonna drag this one over to the trash bin. The stated goal of the game is to use whatever means is at the disposal of the M/C (mostly stalking and lies) to get into the LI's panties, get her to confess her love and knock her up. Now usually the last two would be a good thing in a story but using deception, lies and creepy stalking her leaves me with a sour vibe. How can one truly romance a gal so she falls for him by grossly lying to and stalking her?? She's gonna find out and when she does the M/C will be out the door after knocking her up and leaving her as a single mom. After that, as sleazy as the M/C is, I'm sure he'd ditch the kid and be onto his next conquest. Nope not for me.

Reactions: The_Prophet_

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
For money cheat
Locate your save file here C:\Users\Your Desktop Account name\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect\Hack'n Stalk
Edit the save file using .Edit out the money and save it to the folder mentioned above.

One suggestion to the developer.For the love of god, don't add mini games to the sex scenes.You already are at a disadvantage with one hand being busy.And you gotta use your head to play the games for which i am sure you understand we can only use one head at a time.Please do realize this.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone got this working with Wine? It starts fine, but all text (menus, dialogues, etc) seems to be invisible. The sequels and Goons Raid Her were fine instead (apart for some issues with text input).

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 13026

Overview:
The player works at a internet cafe, where he meets a gorgeous girl asking to use the network connection. The player then will be able to use hacking and social engineering skills do corrupt or conquer the heart of this babe while she's in the place.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
MAC (v0.1.1): GOOGLE

Extra: Cheat mod

View attachment 2640 View attachment 2641 View attachment 2642 View attachment 2643
THE GAMES DEOSNT EVEN WORK
NEEDS TO BE DELETED OR FIXED

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
THE GAMES DEOSNT EVEN WORK
NEEDS TO BE DELETED OR FIXED
WHAT EXACTLY ISN'T WORKING? DOES YOUR COMPUTER NEED TO BE FIXED? DO YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP?
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE GAME FROM MEEEEGA!
IT WORKS FINE!
AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO SCREAM ALL DAY?

Sorry, couldn't resist xD

Normal voice: what exactly isn't working for you? On what system do you try to play the game and which download did you use?

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
I wasn't meaning to be screaming I just didn't feel bothered to delete it and retype it so it wasn't in caps

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i played 2nd. and GRH. that one doesnt look good...
wait, is the mod working...i get cash but no indication of correct answers
do anyone know variables?

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
After playing "Goons Raid Her" which was a fun corruption of "Tomb Raider" I decided to give "Hack & Stalk" a go. Immediately my frustration level started to ratchet up after starting the game. With a vague walkthrough I was left to trial and error to advance the game. I figured out enough to get her love level to what was required to advance to ch 2 and got her "Hot & Bothered" on her horny scale but the damn coffee mini game left me wanting to through my computer out the window. At this point I gave up.

After thinking about the game and it's main plot I think I'm gonna drag this one over to the trash bin. The stated goal of the game is to use whatever means is at the disposal of the M/C (mostly stalking and lies) to get into the LI's panties, get her to confess her love and knock her up. Now usually the last two would be a good thing in a story but using deception, lies and creepy stalking her leaves me with a sour vibe. How can one truly romance a gal so she falls for him by grossly lying to and stalking her?? She's gonna find out and when she does the M/C will be out the door after knocking her up and leaving her as a single mom. After that, as sleazy as the M/C is, I'm sure he'd ditch the kid and be onto his next conquest. Nope not for me.
You should try HNS2, I think that's fairly better than the other instalments. HNS3 has a good story too however sadly it was too short (almost as abrupt as HNS1).

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to get good karma so you can "tell her what she wants to hear' after she cums?
I think the way to do it is generally not be a creep in the cafe (or maybe it depends on not manipulating too much stuff).
I'm looking for both the good & bad karma endings (love/idk whats the last one, prego?)

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes