Nov 14, 2019
Still seems a bit out of place especialy if its one girl i was thinking when I saw the tags ok there is one gay option then looked more at it and went "ok maybe one girl option? Or is there like trap equal for a flat girl posing as a dude but with a surprise vagina?"
This comment is hilariously ironic. I love it. Usually when we gay guys are looking for something, there's a gay tag and it's only one person with one scene surrounded by hours of straight content. But technically there's a tiny bit of gay content so we have to wade through all of that to get to the games that are actually gay. Like this one.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This comment is hilariously ironic. I love it. Usually when we gay guys are looking for something, there's a gay tag and it's only one person with one scene surrounded by hours of straight content. But technically there's a tiny bit of gay content so we have to wade through all of that to get to the games that are actually gay. Like this one.
Not really ironic at all. Like I said it has vaginal sex tag, as well as heram two tags I like, but also gay, and zero pics of any women. And trust me I also like beast girls, and there is a lot of gay only content for "furry" on here, very few with furry and no gay tag lol. Heck and a few games that are clearly gay dominate with optional vaginal content, that are just a weak after thought. I look at tags first then the games page on here. And this one yet again has a vaginal tag, but no women so yeah it was confusing when it was new on here, as BDSM vaginal, harem etc all tags I like, and like you said there is games out where there is gay content tacked on, but yeah this cleary still confusing as it seems very much gay only but vaginal tag none the less lol

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Not really ironic at all. Like I said it has vaginal sex tag, as well as heram two tags I like, but also gay, and zero pics of any women. And trust me I also like beast girls, and there is a lot of gay only content for "furry" on here, very few with furry and no gay tag lol. Heck and a few games that are clearly gay dominate with optional vaginal content, that are just a weak after thought. I look at tags first then the games page on here. And this one yet again has a vaginal tag, but no women so yeah it was confusing when it was new on here, as BDSM vaginal, harem etc all tags I like, and like you said there is games out where there is gay content tacked on, but yeah this cleary still confusing as it seems very much gay only but vaginal tag none the less lol
There is one (1) female character in this game. You have the option to have a threesome with her and one of the male character in his route.

Reactions: Luffy626

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
wish I could get my hands on the sequel (yasashitsuji & yarashitsuji) for this. I've been horrified by this game and it's outstandingly cruel view of d&s relationships but damn if it contains Toudou light route stuff I'm willing to get burnt again.

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
wish I could get my hands on the sequel (yasashitsuji & yarashitsuji) for this. I've been horrified by this game and it's outstandingly cruel view of d&s relationships but damn if it contains Toudou light route stuff I'm willing to get burnt again.
Mangagamer is planning on a bundle containing both games .

Like the original game, Y&Y is also getting a full English translation and ported to Ren'Py, the latter of which means native Linux and Mac ports.

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
Mangagamer is planning on a bundle containing both games .

Like the original game, Y&Y is also getting a full English translation and ported to Ren'Py, the latter of which means native Linux and Mac ports.
ohh that's good news! big thanks for letting me know

tsubakitsubaki

Aug 28, 2023
I am always surprised by how many dumb comments I read in this forum. If the creator wants to put a woman in a yaoi game, it is his decision.

Beyond that, why would anyone with a functioning brain bitch in a post about a gay game, about the fact that it is mainly gay?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes