Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Now I've said it multiple times: I'm not someone who is very into yaoi, but...
Bishonen butlers? With my small addiction to Kuroshitsuji, you may have my attention...

DirtyVenom

Mar 16, 2018
I'm not guilty, I'm just wondering about that mate.

EDIT: But, if there's something annoying, that would be when the trap gets pregnant.
"I FUCKED YOU EXACTLY BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T GET PREGNANT. HOW THE FUCK? GOD, U THERE MATE? TELL ME, DO YA HAVE ZA LOICENSE FOR THIS?"
I personally Like stuff like that in VA's, it's both funny and kind of heart warming in some weird way.

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
This game is actually quite old, its been around for about 5, 6 years? Translated, I mean. Just, beware: Its much more deviant than it seems, day 15 is kinda when it all goes to hell. Also, good behavior =/= good ending, the worse you act towards your buttler of choice, the better (?) the ending will be. It also features plenty of endings and scenarios, theres a lot of content.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butlers [Final] [Mada Koubou] - Original Size: 1.54B

Download Win (322MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone have a complete or almost complete save data for this game???
I used to have it but then my PC broke and I lost everything in it.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Does someone know how I can get ending nr .27. It supposed to be under the passasge "extra" after finishing the true true route but nothing pops up.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I personally Like stuff like that in VA's, it's both funny and kind of heart warming in some weird way.
sidles closer
You, uh, wouldn't happen to have a list of things where traps get pregnant... purely for, uh, scientific reading. For a friend.

Reactions: tnwtduke

Heroine

May 26, 2019
I have no idea why they added a chick in this game... Now I have to do her route to complete get all cgs

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
I wasn't able to ever get to any lewd scenes in the crunched version a year or more ago, I wonder if that is the reason. I will try the standard. It's a shame there's no submissive scenes for the "master" as far as I know. The player seems to be entirely dominant. (Just letting everyone know.)

clownfishz

Apr 19, 2020
this game makes me want to shit myself.
i done komines route and id like to say i hate bl games only bc of this weird ass one

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes