Negrex123

May 23, 2020
How I get that paddle for maid I can't pass that cooking lesson and how can I input the money cheat code on android?

Freakinhappy

Jan 10, 2018
I am having with "Chaos in the clothing store" quest - check the surveillance system in the evening. I have checked several time (I was being in the store and kept hitting the wait 1h button). Should I try more? Or go to a different location and then hit the wait button?
thnx

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am having with "Chaos in the clothing store" quest - check the surveillance system in the evening. I have checked several time (I was being in the store and kept hitting the wait 1h button). Should I try more? Or go to a different location and then hit the wait button?
thnx
You can check the system from your laptop in your room.

Reactions: Freakinhappy

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck on these two missions scarlet asks me to talk to sarah but Sarah just hates me.
Once you bought the pool from Sonya at the bank, go there when both Scarlet and Sarah are hanging out there. There will be a scene that makes scarlet trust you more so you can talk to her afterwards.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I loved the update. No issues on Linux Mint 20 except for a leak where my os (when starting to run out of ram) began using the hard drive then the game started stuttering but I was able to close the game down by patiently waiting for the mouse cursor to catch up to my nudges so I can save then exit in Full Screen mode. Btw, using windowed mode allows me to notice the spike when running the System Monitor and it buys me time. The leak resolves itself when the game shuts down. You'll notice cuz it'll start to slow down massively but you have time to save and exit in Linux.

Loved the interplay between Hazel and her mom tho. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Cracked? Was DRM added to the game? Also, this is the Patreon version, you're supposed to wait for the public version before updating the thread. Or at least the $5 Patreon version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I just wish it would at least be like a week before it gets leaked...
The game is literally free and i can only get by from support of early access. It's so demoralizing especially when looking at growth since the last leak. I was working nonstop for the last two weeks to get ahead again, only for it to get leaked even faster than last time :(

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes