siul

Apr 3, 2017
i cant seem to trigger the talk to sarah at 12 while daisy is at the barn , i think its is bugged

sho1223

May 28, 2017
It's been a leak of the Patreon version. Official release would have been tomorrow.
That's what I thought happened, as I was expecting it tomorrow. Only confirmed when I reached the end of update screen.

This was a very fantastic update though, between Leah's Date, Sarah's training, and Scarlet's loving submission. But it also had good lore too with blue and red and the meeting with Eris. I would say this was a top tier update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That's what I thought happened, as I was expecting it tomorrow. Only confirmed when I reached the end of update screen.

This was a very fantastic update though, between Leah's Date, Sarah's training, and Scarlet's loving submission. But it also had good lore too with blue and red and the meeting with Eris. I would say this was a top tier update.
Thank you. This leak isn't this much of a problem, as official release is close, but now I'm afraid the new one is going to be leaked immediately :(

I hope they wait at least a little bit with it since it really screws with stuff. The game is free already, and content is not going to be coming out any faster with a leak (would just mean that the update after will take double the time). It will just stall development instead.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah, I'll update the other versions including compressed. It's also gonna be 0.15.2, since there are fixes and few new dialogs to reflect the state of the story on characters. The early access gives me a bit of time to fix bugs and polish.
happy days cant wait for the update and hopefully nobody leaks the newer one as having to wait for an update adds suspence and desire to play the game even more
so far i have loved the game so im sure it wont dissapoint

siul

Apr 3, 2017
You have to catch her when she is sunbathing at the pool. There should be an option to follow her from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have everything ready and neither of the three options do anithing special :( i dont know maybe its a bug
anyway good update and content keep up the work :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
sure, thank you very much ;) here you have
Thank you. I should have noticed from the screenshots. You haven't unlocked the Barn yet. To do that you just have to complete that "Power Training" quest with Yuki and the Barn quest will become available. Once You have completed that you will be able to do that quest.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes