hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
What's the password for Hazel's laptop??
"feet" (without quotes)

If you play in a different language it would be translated. If this is the case, as a workaround you can save and switch to English, enter the password, and switch back to your language.

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
there is a bug not a major one but it causes slight inconvenience when i minimize the game or change the resolution the the cursor action and the gui buttons are not working

Oct 2, 2018
Seems this game goes on forever.. Past Day 100 already, has good content but wish there were options to like skip ahead or maybe just make it easier to trigger scenes cause having 4 times of morning/afternoon/evening/night just drags it out for what seems an eternity.

Eazeh2

Oct 2, 2020
skip ahead or maybe just make it easier to trigger scenes
I mean, if you know you don't need anything until a particular day (I once had to wait for a sunday evening or something as the sole event in questlog), you can just go to sleep the moment you wake up. People might start worrying about you if you do it in meatspace, but in-game no-one can tell you're depressed. In addition, some characters can be called to certain locations, which makes them act like they were there all along; I activated one of Alice's (early) events by calling her to the kitchen and the event fired as if Yuki wasn't standing there already.
That said though, I agree sometimes the specific days requirements *are* a pain if you just want to progress one quest or don't have much to work on at a time.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, Sarah just keeps getting better and better! Soon she will be competing for best girl, calling the Mc a Dickhead while riding him and then BEGGING for a creampie! Can't wait!

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
okay I haven't played for 2 updates based on this thread. I agree that Nadia is a total bitch and has bad intentions for the island. But being an engineer that worked with the MCs mother she has information the MC needs about his mother and the accident that put everything out of balance. also they need to find Jeanne for the information she knows about the organization and Nadia's so called captivity. she obviously gave the organization the super suit that she was working on and perfected. she will need to be dealt with as a traitor I suspect though.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Last update was in August, you work too much.
You have the productivity of one of those japanese devs who creates a game with 10,000 pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: hachigames

lala142003

Jan 27, 2021
I have a dream. A good animated tickle scene with Alice, the focus on her soles...
Hope one day this dream comes true. :giggle:
PS: The last hazel foot lick scene was fantastic! :love:

Reactions: hachigames

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Hi. It's been a fun xp but I can't get the busted quest to activate or raise the submission/obedience levels of Sonya. Additionally I am stuck on the Thief quest because despite completing the getting closer quest, Leah refuses to converse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi. It's been a fun xp but I can't get the busted quest to activate or raise the submission/obedience levels of Sonya. Additionally I am stuck on the Thief quest because despite completing the getting closer quest, Leah refuses to converse.

Leah has to like you enough so you can bring up the thief event. You have to buy her a few drinks in the evening when she is at the bar. After that, you can talk to Leah about the event in the kitchen and that will unlock the next part in the story.

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Leah has to like you enough so you can bring up the thief event. You have to buy her a few drinks in the evening when she is at the bar. After that, you can talk to Leah about the event in the kitchen and that will unlock the next part in the story.
Thnx. I cleared the Leah hurdle but Sonya continue to baffle me. I can't seem to ask her for a blowjob, which as per previous posts should trigger "Busted" quest and the only sexual punishment which I had unlocked for Sonya - Cum Dumpster - is now glitching and skipping ahead without showing the images/scene.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thnx. I cleared the Leah hurdle but Sonya continue to baffle me. I can't seem to ask her for a blowjob, which as per previous posts should trigger "Busted" quest and the only sexual punishment which I had unlocked for Sonya - Cum Dumpster - is now glitching and skipping ahead without showing the images/scene.

You have to have finished the thief quest for busted to trigger. it should say which quest specifically in the hint

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes