bicbob

Jun 13, 2022
I just tested it and it works okay for me, but reading your problem again, it seems like I misunderstood the issue.

If you end the teasing at 20+ Leah will storm away and the quest ends. You can then just wait until she is on the pool again, and try again.
Unfortunately this does not seem to work for me. I end the teasing at 23, so Leah storms away, then I wait until the next applicable day and try the quest again, but her arousal level starts at 23, so I can only go higher, never lower to the 10-15 range.

EDIT: I uploaded my save just in case.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Unfortunately this does not seem to work for me. I end the teasing at 23, so Leah storms away, then I wait until the next applicable day and try the quest again, but her arousal level starts at 23, so I can only go higher, never lower to the 10-15 range.
oh. it's possible the reset doesn't work properly then. I'll check.

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
I've got an issue with the Hazel quest... I don't get the option for the gagged service.
Disregard...was finally able to get it to trigger

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The task of exciting Leah's in the pool does not give results :cry: i have the same problem and my version is 0.37.1, Windows release

EDIT: I uploaded my save just in case.
I uploaded a fix for the issue. Let me know if it works

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
very fun game, and with the time, the story is becoming more and more interesting ! if you agree (at least) at light bdsm and not so light spanking, go! :)
Thank to the dev!

Reactions: hachigames

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck during the quest "The Slut Challenge" at the 8th star. The hint say to get Leah arousal to 10-15 but I see after I put Leah arousal to 22 and can't go back.. There is a solution to lower her arousal ?

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
I uploaded a fix for the issue. Let me know if it works
Thank you very much :love:, I was finally able to play the rest of the wonderful game that you have developed so far :cool:, I have to tell you, that when I got to the Leah's vibrator issue, the same problem occurred :eek:, BUT, I tried to do something new and that is to change the language of Spanish (my native language) to English, and this is how it was resolved with this version 0.37.2:love::love:,

Thank you very much again for addressing the issue ;):D, and I can only congratulate you for such a beautiful game that you are developing :D:love:.

Reactions: hachigames

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
can you fuck sarah in the latest update? i stopped playing the game long time ago so im wondering if that is the case

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
I lost my saved games, so I decided to start again from the beginning. I can't start the Paris Mission. It says that I need to finish Daisy's quest "Doctor Games". That quest isn't available, nor is it completed. There's only one other unfinished quest, but that requires Leah to be in the office, which isn't possible since Nadia is currently occupying it.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I lost my saved games, so I decided to start again from the beginning. I can't start the Paris Mission. It says that I need to finish Daisy's quest "Doctor Games". That quest isn't available, nor is it completed. There's only one other unfinished quest, but that requires Leah to be in the office, which isn't possible since Nadia is currently occupying it.
Can you send me your save game. I'll take a look and fix it in the save and for the game if there is a sequence lock somewhere.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey. Thank you for the save.
You are able to talk to Leah when she's in the hallway of the office (e.g. in the evening of the day you saved). I think the quest might actually even trigger anywhere if you run into Leah. After that, you can complete the Truth or Dare quests which lead directly to the doctor's game quest you need to start the Paris mission.

I'll correct the description of the quest since it is misleading.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes