mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I liked the update, but I wish you'd put Nyx back into the story soon. You put a lot of effort into her Model (I think) and she's actually more interesting that the others, who are already docile.

Looking forward to the scavenger hunt, too. Btw Sonya stil has the best body, muscular girls are the best.

Reactions: Twistty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why game (39.2) says that mc didn't dance with anna? he danced and got lapdance until she passed out. hachigames

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Nyx: "But for some reason, you are forgiven and I'm kicked off!"
Bitch, no. You were just threatened with the pillory, but she went through it. I wish I could've slapped her with the paddle then and there.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
ok hachigames you did it on purpose right. you have a fetish in spanking Nyx the game developer from another very good game here right? I would love to hear more of that story ;)

damn it every time I'm reading a comment from someone talking about Nyx my first thought goes to Nyx the dev:LOL:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
ok hachigames you did it on purpose right. you have a fetish in spanking Nyx the game developer from another very good game here right? I would love to hear more of that story ;)

damn it every time I'm reading a comment from someone talking about Nyx my first thought goes to Nyx the dev:LOL:
Uhm, I honestly have no idea who you mean. It'd pretty funny, I admit, but I didn't name or crate Nyx after anyone.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Uhm, I honestly have no idea who you mean. It'd pretty funny, I admit, but I didn't name or crate Nyx after anyone.
I assume you didn't. I was just messing with you:giggle:
but if you don't know who Nyx the dev is you have to play more games it can't be just work

• Haha
Reactions: hachigames

ponpon189

Sep 12, 2019
I've lost all my saves after reinstalling windows (I forgot that this game save files are in AppData). Does anyone still have a save file that is just before this update that can be shared? Thank you

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
hachigames I have a suggestion that I think would be pretty neat. I think having some kind of indicator on the thumbnails in the gallery would be cool, for the scenes that have animations. I recently started playing on a pc after having been on a mac the whole time, and I've only just now realized that there are animations in the game, as they did not work for osx. Now I'm going back through all the scenes (which is a lot) to see what I missed animation-wise. Might be a neat feature, not just for me, but for players in general. Just a thought!

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes