adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
Problem is, talking to Zero and then Alice works out just fine and both give a (Correct choice) remark in dialogue, but talking to Hazel afterwards doesn't progress the quest ("I need to outsmart her, maybe someone else can help me") and you're back to the start.

After a couple loops, even Alice seems to bug out and not give you the imbued collar anymore.

I think there's something wrong with the quest, it's not just RTFM.
You can't speak to Hazel at start. First Zero, then Alice (get collar), then Hazel.

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Hi! I'm stuck
1) Renovated cafe and bar, but Hazel doesn't show up in bar (I've waited in town and in bar till the night, but Leah the only charachter there)
2) And there are no people in cafe, so I can't help Sonya and ask her for a date
3) Also, I can't find the way to increase Leah love, and she doesn't want to talk with me about dungeon.

Help, please!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi! I'm stuck
1) Renovated cafe and bar, but Hazel doesn't show up in bar (I've waited in town and in bar till the night, but Leah the only charachter there)
2) And there are no people in cafe, so I can't help Sonya and ask her for a date
3) Also, I can't find the way to increase Leah love, and she doesn't want to talk with me about dungeon.

Help, please!
1.-2. sounds like a bug so post a save.
3. leah's stats get higher when doing quests related on her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi! I'm stuck

Help, please!
1.-2. sounds like a bug so post a save.
3. leah's stats get higher when doing quests related on her.
You can raise Leah's love stat by doing repeatable events with her:
1664842427936.png

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Hi! I'm stuck

Help, please!
cxx suggested that 1-2 might be a bug, so I'm posting my save file.
If someone can fix this for me, would really apreciate!

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Since we have a universal key to the hotel rooms, would there be possibility for sleep sex (or just anything about invading them while they sleep) in the future?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since we have a universal key to the hotel rooms, would there be possibility for sleep sex (or just anything about invading them while they sleep) in the future?
no, patreon recently stated (allegedly) that nightscenes aka sleepgroping etc aren't allowed. anyways it'd be rape so even then patreon might say that nope.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
no, patreon recently stated (allegedly) that nightscenes aka sleepgroping etc aren't allowed. anyways it'd be rape so even then patreon might say that nope.
There are still games on Patreon with sleep sex content, but that is a bummer.. maaaybe at least more voyeurism since there seems to be only 3 scenes so far

Tgg12138

Oct 1, 2022
I typed in feet and it worked for me, strange, did you try 'Feet' in case it needed a capital?
First of all, thank you for your answer. I found that it was a language problem. When I used Chinese, "feet" was wrong. When I switched the language to English, it was right

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes