cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everybody. I need your help. How to close the quest for LEAH slut with the chastity belt. THANKS
what do you mean with close? it gets completed once mc determines that she has worn it long enuf time.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Why the Female Protagonist tag?
i'm pretty sure the main character in this game is a dude.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, and it's actually now a lot more than just "some". It's about 60/40 male MC/Nyx these days, I think.
haven't played this VN for some time, before FMC was introduced, good thing I stopped when I did.
was a good game until I stopped(for me at least) .
best of luck to the dev.

Reactions: nickbeir

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if playtime wise then 50/50 or slightly favoring nyx.
I never took an exact measurement, but it felt slightly less time with her than with the MC to me. Well, maybe her scenes were longer than the male MC's, so you might be right. I was just thinking of the number of quests to do that come up with each update. There tend to be several lines for the MC and only one or maybe two for Nyx, and the total individual quests seem slightly to favor the male MC. But I'm not going to disagree, because I was only guessing. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I never took an exact measurement, but it felt slightly less time with her than with the MC to me. Well, maybe her scenes were longer than the male MC's, so you might be right. I was just thinking of the number of quests to do that come up with each update. There tend to be several lines for the MC and only one or maybe two for Nyx, and the total individual quests seem slightly to favor the male MC. But I'm not going to disagree, because I was only guessing. :p
well some updates ago mc got 70-80% of quests but now (last 2 updates) it's around 50-50.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yes, and it's actually now a lot more than just "some". It's about 60/40 male MC/Nyx these days, I think.
A lot? You can blitz the entirety of the Nyx content in about 20-30 minutes lol. The game is MASSIVE - i can understand people moaning about Nyx developing team bad guys but i just wanna chime in so no one gets the assumption it is a proper female protagonist game. The female protag is still just a minor thing overall content wise for the game and will likely stop as soon as she fully is integrated into the main harem (she already has a room set aside for her at the hotel)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot? You can blitz the entirety of the Nyx content in about 20-30 minutes lol.
If you Ctrl-skip everything, sure. Otherwise, it's not even remotely that short and your exaggeration could equally make people think there's virtually no time with her, which isn't true. But obviously she didn't show up as a protagonist until recently (the last maybe 10 or so releases? something like that). So you have the entirety of the game until after she's even left the island before she becomes a protagonist. Obviously the MC has the vast majority of content in the game. My comment about 60/40 was, firstly, a spur-of-the-moment guess; and second, only referring to content once you reach that point in the game. That's what "these days" means . . . not throughout the entirety of the game.

And, even if there's a lot less content for her as secondary protagonist over the main MC's total content (as you said, it's not even close overall), there is a substantial enough amount of it that she is now a primary character, even if only for a limited time. As far as being a protagonist goes, well, it depends on how one sees that word. Technically she definitely is: there is a lot of watching of things through her experience, things the male MC wouldn't know.

Some people only consider a protagonist as someone who actively makes choices affecting the story, however: in that case, she would not be. I can't remember a single choice menu for her; if there are any, they are extremely few and far between, unlikely to change the story in any real way. That said, this game is pretty linear: the MC is pretty much with all the women, the main events pretty much all play out the same, etc. There is some variance ofc (like the competitions), but there is a lot of linear direction here as well, even with the male MC. With Nyx, it's even moreso.
I think they meant in more like "when new updates release, the new quests are 60/40", but the rest is like you said.
edit: sorry, replying to skode
Yes, exactly. :)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes