asnek

Apr 19, 2020
Can you make a screenshot on picture before it crashes. I'll do some testing and see if I can reproduce it.
Here is screenshot. Funny note. When I tried to record video of crash I was able to get through the scene, but while just playing game I did get crash and made screenshot above.

EDIT: using my computer and app monitoring for Android shows that all crashes are related to animation loading. Tested on two different android version both are showing same errors

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

ΔIK

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you. No worries. I'm not opposed to having possible optional femdom scenes at some point down the line.
Hi,
I have a little request, can u upload updates only so that we can always download it and not the entire game every time. Sorry if it is too much. Love your game and all its content btw.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi,
I have a little request, can u upload updates only so that we can always download it and not the entire game every time. Sorry if it is too much. Love your game and all its content btw.
That's literally not how Unity works. Unity patching's a little bit more complicated than simply 'here's the replacement files' and overwriting old files with new can lead to problems and errors for the user.

Reactions: ΔIK

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Nadia's story progress is a little disappointing. I really thought that the MC would get to break her. Instead, she just quietly accepts her place.

Reactions: wiseold6996

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I just finished the last update great keep it up :). Little question, what is the interval between two updates on average?? I started the game a month ago that's why I ask.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I just finished the last update great keep it up :). Little question, what is the interval between two updates on average?? I started the game a month ago that's why I ask.
every 3 weeks.
You can read on hachigames patreon page when next one can be expected.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes