youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
WTF it's not 4 woman with huge tittays?.

Finally.

thank you.

Not that I don't love big tittays goth gfs but they should be an extra like fresh strawberry ice cream, not the norm.

ill give it try and come back and criticize it later

Reactions: hachigames

knowlang

May 2, 2020
Not sure what happened here, but I loaded a save, where I was standing in the cafe, but when I get into the game, I am in Alice's room, and they are about to do something fun... Not really complaining, but I would like to know how I got there and all that... XD
I had an issue where there was a bug with one of Alice's scenes not triggering in an earlier version. The latest version fixed it and auto triggered the scene (even though it should've happened earlier). Possibly that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
How do you raise service with the maid in the kitchen? I've been stuck at Service = 1 for a while, and can't seem to raise it any higher. Also, the maid's love won't go any higher than 15, and some perverted actions require it to be 20 or above. Thanks.

P.S. I also own the paddle and butt plug and have used both of them on the maid, which just lowers her love.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
How do you raise service with the maid in the kitchen? I've been stuck at Service = 1 for a while, and can't seem to raise it any higher. Also, the maid's love won't go any higher than 15, and some perverted actions require it to be 20 or above. Thanks.

P.S. I also own the paddle and butt plug and have used both of them on the maid, which just lowers her love.
You will be able to raise service once you did more of the main story.
To be able to use paddle and plug you first need to do some less extreme stuff to raise her love/lust/obedience etc. It should tell you what you need if you attempt to do it.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The Game broke when I completed the Hazel 3 quest. I was stuck in her room, I couldn't access the hall, the map, I could scroll the wheel back and when I forwarded time to get to the next day the game froze on the purple screen.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The Game broke when I completed the Hazel 3 quest. I was stuck in her room, I couldn't access the hall, the map, I could scroll the wheel back and when I forwarded time to get to the next day the game froze on the purple screen.
Which quest do you mean? The laptop quest?
Can you maybe PM me your log file (C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\Player.log). I'll take a look and fix it immediately once I find the error.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I found the error and building a fix now. The crash is triggered by rolling back during the event when Hazel is tied up.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I have the same issue as well with the purple screen and being locked in the room. Here is my log file if it helps. Also I have no idea how to complete the school teaching quest. I can ask her to get ready but I never get an option for the actual teaching.

edit: well I would, but .log files are forbidden from uploading.
edit: renamed to .txt to upload it
edit: Well seems I was to late an you already found it.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have the same issue as well with the purple screen and being locked in the room. Here is my log file if it helps. Also I have no idea how to complete the school teaching quest. I can ask her to get ready but I never get an option for the actual teaching.

edit: well I would, but .log files are forbidden from uploading.
I found the error already and am building and uploading a new version. I appreciate it though, thank you.

To start the event for teaching Yuki you just have to be in the harbor office hallway the next morning after you ask her to get ready. As long as it's before noon the day after you asked her, it should trigger automatically once you enter the office hallway.

EDIT: Thank you still. I was able to confirm that it was the same bug causing your problem

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I found the error already and am building and uploading a new version. I appreciate it though, thank you.

To start the event for teaching Yuki you just have to be in the harbor office hallway the next morning after you ask her to get ready. As long as it's before noon the day after you asked her, it should trigger automatically once you enter the office hallway.
Thanks for that, my first time through after giving it a go. Really liked it so far. Teaching part should have a better indication of where it is taught. And other then that there are a few problem with events able to fire in the wrong order. Like I was able to talk about Sonya and the powers that the girls have before I ever saw them really do anything or meet the people I talked about having already met on the island.

The other basic gripe is just a slow slog at the start since there is not a lot of content at the moment and just waiting for income to come in with nothing new to do. But I like what is there so far.

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Hi dude!! Love your game!! Can't wait for future updates with Leah and Yuki!!!
:D
btw I m stuck in the scarlet/hazel quest.. I have now hazel part 2 and part 3 active with no stars and Scarlet active with no stars..
Game keep saying i need to build her trust but i canno understand how to do it.. I also talk with them when they are togheter in the same spot (quite rare actually) but nothing trigger..
Am I doing something wrong??
Thanks

Reactions: knowlang

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for that, my first time through after giving it a go. Really liked it so far. Teaching part should have a better indication of where it is taught. And other then that there are a few problem with events able to fire in the wrong order. Like I was able to talk about Sonya and the powers that the girls have before I ever saw them really do anything or meet the people I talked about having already met on the island.

The other basic gripe is just a slow slog at the start since there is not a lot of content at the moment and just waiting for income to come in with nothing new to do. But I like what is there so far.
I'll add a fix for the out of order quest and a hint for the teaching event into the fixed build

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi dude!! Love your game!! Can't wait for future updates with Leah and Yuki!!!
:D
btw I m stuck in the scarlet/hazel quest.. I have now hazel part 2 and part 3 active with no stars and Scarlet active with no stars..
Game keep saying i need to build her trust but i canno understand how to do it.. I also talk with them when they are togheter in the same spot (quite rare actually) but nothing trigger..
Am I doing something wrong??
Thanks
Thank you. To build Scarlet's trust you have to be at the pool when both Sarah and Scarlet are there. They should be hanging out there every day from Thursday-Sunday in the afternoon. Once you gained her trust, you will be able to progress the other quests. It should give you hints when you hover over the stars with your mouse (unless you're on android in which case I will have to fix the way the hints are shown for mobile)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That's weird cause i cannot find the pool .. lol.. maybe Should I restart the game?
You have to buy the pool first. If you encounter Alice and Sarah in the lobby, they will argue about the hotel not having a pool. You can then buy the pool from Sonya when she is working at the bank.

4.30 star(s) 204 Votes