Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Trying to Find out how do I get access to the Room in the Dungeon that is locked. Everytime I ask Leah she gets kind of angry and I do not get the access to the room. The earlier walkthrough (0.23) is all mixed up as to which route to follow and sometimes the Route that MC follows is not as per the day (He will be on Day 46 but still be on Quest of day 30)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Trying to Find out how do I get access to the Room in the Dungeon that is locked. Everytime I ask Leah she gets kind of angry and I do not get the access to the room. The earlier walkthrough (0.23) is all mixed up as to which route to follow and sometimes the Route that MC follows is not as per the day (He will be on Day 46 but still be on Quest of day 30)
To unlock the room you have to continue Leah's quest line. Hover over the stars in the quest panel if you need hints.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You will be able to raise service once you did more of the main story.
To be able to use paddle and plug you first need to do some less extreme stuff to raise her love/lust/obedience etc. It should tell you what you need if you attempt to do it.
I was playing and had 30/30 love and 30/30 lust, then I got the event with Leah which allowed me to talk to Haley and start purchasing sex toys... but it dropped my max love to 15 (increased to 20 after the date).

Is this intended or is it a bug?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
weeblord420 This is the bug on 0.3.2. If you download 0.3.3 you should be able to load your save again (I just tested to make sure).
Haven't had any problems playing this game on my old Dell desktop with Win10 and a 22in screen. I have a Galaxy Tablet for playing music video's from the 80's when in hospital, and an android smartphone for GPS. I've been disabled and seriously ill for 8 years now, so I don't get involved with the "real world" and enjoy being here instead. :)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
started playing today and right of the bat, with the punishements obedience and you probably gonna take over; the fact your uncle is on a remote location from you. I get serious cure my addiction vibes. Fyi that's a good thing

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
How to Go about Yuki's quest 'Back to School' - Where to start?. Secondly, The quest 'Busted' is still pending- How do I start that?

Mar 2, 2019
I'm sorry about this. Apple is making it harder and harder for software not "approved" for their system to run on their OS. I will have to look into it further.

This solution might still work:

A possibly better solution:

Let me know if this works and I'll add instructions to the developer notes and include a readme for the mac version.
Thank you very much. The command in the terminal helped so now I am playing :)

Reactions: hachigames

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
No matter which save I use, after the interaction I'm at, I'm sent to a new lewd scene with the maid.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
No matter which save I use, after the interaction I'm at, I'm sent to a new lewd scene with the maid.
Ah. There was a bug in the last version where that lewd scene wasn't repeatable, but the trigger still queued up, so with the new version and that fixed it will trigger that scene immediately. But it should do it only once and not again after you save past it.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Ah. There was a bug in the last version where that lewd scene wasn't repeatable, but the trigger still queued up, so with the new version and that fixed it will trigger that scene immediately. But it should do it only once and not again after you save past it.
Yup. In the last version, the scene was only showed the first time. I loaded a save where I was overlooking the map and that worked. It's possible I hadn't triggered the scene at that point. I never checked.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Is there a schedule for how the releases are done - Basically to understand the wait time for the next update

4.30 star(s) 204 Votes